I guess, according to you Jesus has no credentials because he only wrote in the sand once. Silly. Some of the most spiritual and to be rewarded believers that ever lived never wrote a single book and they were even martyred.

There has been many false teachers out there who have written many many books.

"Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch." (Matt. 15.14)

Two things are necessary for revelation: (1) light from God, and (2) opened eyes.

The reason why many do not see is not because there is no light. The difficulty is that our eyes are blind, not that God is withholding light. Lack of revelation is due to blind eyes. We think we are all right. We think we know and understand. Hence, it is no wonder that we get no light.

In very identical circumstances some people will see more and others less because their inward eyes are not the same. Those who are not conscious of need or think that there is not much wrong suffer loss as a consequence.

The Lord talked of a pit, blind men, and leaders of the blind (see Matt. 15.14). Here are three factors. If there were no pit, it would not matter whether we were blind or not; but there is a pit, and consequently, they who are blind will fall into it.

There are three different forms of blindness:

(1) Those who are built up by all they have heard. "Yes, I see that. I saw it at such and such a time." "Yes, I have known that for years." They have never really seen, yet they are confirmed in their blindness by what they have heard.

(2) Those who oppose everything.

(3) Those who agree easily with everything you say but are not exercised by it. So they get nowhere.