Try to understand the obvious contradiction, which if you can't resolve indicates your unsalvation, need for repentance from the god of calvinism before you can come to God of the Bible since you are worshiping a false Christ.

Christ repeatedly gave such invitations as "Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest" (Matt. 11.28), or "If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink" (John 7.37); and "whosoever will, let him take of the water of life freely" (Rev. 22.17).

If nobody can receive Christ because of total depravity then why would God give this invitation if Jesus died for the sins of all men? Sounds vain and contradictory. This is one of Satan's greatest works of confusion! It must be false, therefore, that you are totally deprave. Rather, you are deprave and have limited ability, but you are not totally deprave. You have freewill.

And it is evil the god of calvinism were to not be willing to change the hearts of some, blaming them for that which is not their fault. It is also evil to save some who reject God by their own freewill, otherwise that is coercion which is not love.