Christ repeatedly gave such invitations as "Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest" (Matt. 11.28), or "If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink" (John 7.37); and "whosoever will, let him take of the water of life freely" (Rev. 22.17). Calvinist will tell you this is just an illusion (it's just a charade) to free will and free will is not really free according to their secret teachings. Relying on the ordinary meaning of words, we can only conclude from Scripture that Christ is an offering to all (unlimited atonement) a gift that may be accepted or rejected (resistible grace, conditional election). By its very nature, a gift must be received by an act of the will. If forced upon the recipient, it is not a gift or love. Tragically, calvinism undermines the very foundation of salvation and man's loving, trusting relationship with God through Christ.

Knowing this, a calvinist will still respond by saying that though God appears to be making it an unlimited atonement and resistible grace (just an illusion though), it is not, because their god still has to cause you while not causing others to take of the water of life, so it is not really free, but calvinists say it is presented as being free, even though it is not. Do you see the delusion of calvinism? They have no trust in God who can make man in His image with free will to have the choice to receive the gift: "If thou knewest the gift of God" (John 4.10); "For by grace are ye saved...it is the gift of God" (Eph. 2.8); "The gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord" (Rom. 6.23); "But not as the offense, so also is the free gift" (Rom. 5.15).

It is irreconcilable the contradiction between the calvinism god wanting to save everyone, but does not die for the sins of everyone; therefore, the honest calvinist says its god does not want to save everyone, because its Jesus does not die for everyone...but, that is evil because it is not of God to want to send people to Hell without any recourse whatsoever to receive salvation by grace through faith.

We need to pray for the lost souls of calvinists that some may yet give their lives to Christ. Amen.