I am here to help you. I am concerned for your salvation. "The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.... There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard." (Psalm 19.1-3)

The proof of what Jesus did on the cross and resurrection, praise God you can't find fault with. The same goes for His prophecies fulfilled which no man could do unless He also was God.

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and though shalt be saved..." (Acts 16.31). "Whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely" (Rev. 22.17). "If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink" (John 7.37).

"For the wrath of God is revealed from the heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse..." (Rom. 1.18-22).

"For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law [i.e., given to the Jews through Moses],...shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another..." (Rom. 2.14-15).