The religion of "I" - I keep a good life, I keep the law, I follow the golden rule, I treat my neighbor well, I do the best I can, I don't do this or that bad thing, I even go to church. This is called "autosoterism" or "self-salvation": "I become my own savior, glory be to me; I am in competition with Jesus Christ who claims to be the Savior of the world."

The only other religion is symbolized by the cross. There are over 30,000 religions in the world, but when you take off their wrapping, you find at the center either "I" or the cross. Either everyone is going to be his own savior or trust in Christ and Christ alone.

If you want to get out of the savior business, declare spiritual bankruptcy and trust in Christ alone for your salvation, and He will freely give you the gift of everlasting life. He will come into your heart, enable you to trust Him and repent of your sins, change your life, give you a new life and new power to live a godly life. And He will take you to be with Him in Paradise forever and ever.