Do you know about this? I am now convinced Prince William who will be crowned king in 2015 is the Antichrist, though he is not likely possessed yet with the spirit of Neron Kaisar (666 in Aramaic). As the 7th, he will suffer an assassination attempt, receive a deadly wound and recover as the 8th (Rev. 17.0-11). He is one of the 7, not the 6th (Domitian) at the time of John's writing, thus one of the five (Nero) who were either murdered or committed suicide. In 2015, William will be the same age as Jesus was when He started His ministry at the age of 33-34. In keeping with the evils of the Royal Family, and the Roman Church, and the millions they have murdered through the centuries, the Antichrist will be fully developed and come on the scene late 2015 or early 2016. They belong to a line of consummate murderers to protect their wealth. Money is the ROOT OF ALL EVIL. http://www.drjoye.com/research1.html

Blood samples were taken off the Shroud in 1968. Prince William was born 1982. They could clone people long before Dolly. Dolly was for public display only. Whether it is actually the body of Jesus or not makes no difference. The DNA on the Shroud of Turin and that of William will be shown to match perfectly and only William has the alleged Merovingian and Davidic bloodline from Charles and Diana who was inseminated. She tried to kill herself several times with William in her womb because she knew she was just being used as a vessel. She was killed because she was pregnant or about to be pregnant with her boyfriend who was a Muslim. The Royal Family could not have another Abraham, Isaac and Ishmael. She always called him Will because she wanted to leave out the "I AM". Will I AM. King William V. Change the W to two V's and change the i to an I so you get I AM VI VI VI. The legend of King Arthur was that he would return as the man-child to rule (rather than Jesus returning just He left to the cloud). William's middle name is Arthur.

King William V comes to 666 in Greek. Prince Charles of Wales comes to 666 in Hebrew and English. The next Pope is the 666th Pope which according to the Malachy Prophecy in the 1100's the 665th Pope, Benedict, will change his name to "Peter of Rome" and is supposed to, according the prophecy spell the destruction of the Vatican and Roman church system (I suspect a dirty nuke because the city on 7 hills is suppose to "burn" according to Scripture).

Do you know about the Total Lunar Tetrad 2014-2015 (Rev. 6.12) that falls on the passover and tabernacles each time which will be the 8th Total Lunar Tetrad since Jesus? It won't happen again for centuries. Last time this happened was 1949-50 and 1967-68 and you know the significance of those dates: reminding Israel He is thinking of them. It also happened in 1493/94, a year the Jews were kicked out of Spain.

Do you know about the Jewish prophecy from the 1800's, a synagogue is to be rebuilt a 2nd time (a 3rd synagogue) which is slated for completion March 15, 2010 and commences the rebuilding of the 3rd Temple? There is another Tetrad but of 4 Partial Solar eclipses in 2018-2019 which fits perfectly with Rev. 8.12 (4th trumpet) which occurs in the last year or so before the middle of the Tribulation (Rev. 9.1)--commencing the Great Tribulation.

The 3rd Temple must be completed within the first year of the 7 year Tribulation, so there are 2300 days left (about 6.3 years), and people must be taking the implant under their arm in mass. I am not sure if these two things can be done in time, but I am watching closely. "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man" (Luke 21.36). "Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come" (Matt. 24.40-41,42). Also see Rev. 3.10 for the first rapture according to readiness at 7.9 "before the throne" )and see Rev. 12.5, 14.1-5). Those Christians who do not keep the word of His patience will not escape the hour of trial that is to come upon the whole world: one Christian will be taken, another left.

In 1981 the 10th country (Greece) was added to the European Union which started back in 1951. In 1982 William was born. It's interesting all the news today about the debt load of Greece and Italy which are the worse in the European Union. It could be possible William is made the head of the 4 nation confederacy of the United Kingdom: Wales, Northern Ireland, Scotland and England. Three are plucked out by the little horn. And then all 10 nations give over to the Antichrist a short while.

He will convince the Jews by being of the Davidic line and the theosophists and financial elite by coming from the alleged Merovingian line back to Jesus. And 1.2 billion Roman Catholics will accept him as the one on the Shroud, because it is presented by the Roman Church as authentic who have had it in their possession after 1978.

The asteroid which crosses earth's path twice in 2029 and 2036 is just a diversion to take our eyes off of the 2015-2022 period. The meteor comes within 25,000 miles in 2036. It is 250 meters wide. 2012 is also a deceptive diversions from who the Antichrist is and when he comes on the scene. The Roman Church will be destroyed by the Antichrist in the first part of the Tribulation because even though it is the woman who rides the beast (Rev. 17.3) and makes drunk the nations with the wine of the wrath of her fornications (14.8), at least in name it is in Christ.