Quote Originally Posted by Acid View Post
Bible no where shows that Jesus says that He is god. the video only contain idiotic references like I AM and this is taken to be God by Christians.
Jesus said "I told you that you will die in your sins, for unless you believe that THAT I AM, you will die in your sins". (John 8.24)

Why would Jesus think a person would die in their sins if they didn't believe He is the I AM?

If Jesus is not saying He is God then what is He saying?

You know the Church from the first Apostles and since then believed Jesus was saying He is God.

Why would the crowd be upset and try to kill Him for the claim He is was making? (v.59)

God of the Old Testament said to Moses, I AM that I AM, the great I AM. How much clearer need God be to convince you?

Only God can forgive sins, not just a prophet or mere man. Jesus was forgiving men's sins. Jesus raised the dead. Only God can raise the dead.

When Jesus saw their faith, he said "friend, your sins are forgiven" (Luke 5.20).

There is really only 3 possibilities: either Jesus was a liar, delusional or God. If you claim Jesus was raised by God, as many religions do, would God raise a liar or a lunatic? No. So, He must be God.

The Pharisees realized what Jesus was doing and they took offense. "The Pharisees began thinking, 'Who is this man who speaks blasphemy?' Only God can forgive sins." (Luke 5.21)

It's easy to see Jesus was making the claim He is God, in the flesh. You must start from this point if you are going to be honest about our discussion and not shut your mind down to what the Bible is clearly saying; whether you agree or not, the Bible is clear what it is saying.

May you see that Christians see your response and consider your approach unethical, because your approach begins with shutting your mind down to the fact you clearly misread the Bible. You are not being a very good disciple of your non-Christian faith if you can't even defend it.

What did His disciples do? "They worshipped Him, saying, 'Truly you are the Son of God'." (Matt. 14.32) What did Jesus do? He accepted their worship of Him. If Jesus is just a man, it is a sin to accept other peoples' worship, so here again, He is claiming He is God.

"And when Thomas put his hands on Jesus' side, he said, 'My Lord and my God'." Jesus accepted his worship and did not rebuke him for calling Him God.

These are the experiences of those who were with Jesus. They were eyewitness accounts.

Pray to God and ask Him if Jesus is saying He is God.

Jesus said to them, "You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not." (John 8.23)

What else is Jesus from above other than God?