Thread: A Course in Miracles

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Default A Course in Miracles

A Crazy Course in False Miracles (A Foundation in Inner Evil)

The authors of A Course in Miracles are psychologists and antichrists who said Jesus spoke to them these writings. Really?

Student version page 183 - There is no sin

614 times the Bible says there is sin (Rom 3.23, Gal. 3.22, Rom. 6.23, James 1.15, Rev. 20.14, 1 Cor. 15.3, 1 Pet. 2.24, Rev. 1.5, Heb. 8.12, Heb. 10.17).

Text page 425 - A slain Christ has no meaning

Is. 53.4, 1 Pet. 1.19, 1 John 1.7, 1 Cor. 6.11.

Text page 52 - The journey to the cross should be the last useless journey & do not make the pathetic error of clinging to the old rugged cross

1 Cor. 1.18, Gal. 6.14, Phil. 2.5-8, Phil. 3.18.

Manual for teachers page 58 - The name of Jesus Christ as such is but a symbol. It is a symbol that is safely used as a replacement for the many names of all the gods to which you pray

People die for symbols? There is only one uncreated Creator (Ex. 20.3, 1 Cor. 8.6, 1 John 5.7, John 14.6, Acts 4.12, Matt. 1.23, 1 Tim. 3.16, Heb. 1.8, 1 John 5.20). Don't wast your time on other so called gods.

Text page 147 - The recognition of God is the recongition of yourself

You are God in control of the universe? (Luke 18.19, Rom. 3.10-18,23).

Text page 237 - The atonement is the final lesson man need learn. For it teaches him that, never having sinned, he has no need of salvation

If you say you have no sin you deceive yourself and make God a liar (1 John 1.8, 1 Cor. 6.9-10,11, Gal. 5.19-21, Eph. 5.3-8, Rev. 21.8, 22.15).

There are over 700 verses describing how the blood makes atonement for the soul. You're still confused?

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

It's all about a new age Christ for those whose conscience is convicted about Jesus so they write a voluminous text to explain Him away. Funny. Pathetic.

" But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.. I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive." (John 5.43,44).

"But thou, Bethlehem, thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting." (Micah 5.2)

"For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him" (Col. 1.16)

"Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works. Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?" (James 2.18-20) The point here is that we all do works, but not all works are in Christ. You may do many works, but when do you ever try to lead anyone to Christ? When is your work inspired by God and not of your self? Even the demons know God exists, but they don't do works in Him.

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

"Preach the word, be urgent in season and out of season, convince, rebuke, and exhort, be unfailing in patience and in teaching. For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own likings, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander into myths." (2 Tim. 4.2-4)

Whether they like or don't like it, keep preaching the Word of God for salvation of souls, the coming of the appearing of Jesus into His Kingdom and that He will judge the living and the dead (v.1). Then you will be well approved by God.

"There is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing." (2 Tim. 4.8)

Are you looking for His appearing? (Tit. 2.13, 1 Thess. 4.18) How could you be looking for it if you don't even believe?

There are 10,385 verses on the coming of Jesus Christ, that is, 1 out of every 4 verses. Wow! 16 Old Testament Prophets from Isaiah to Malachi (2 Pet. 1.19,21).

Thread Information