"Preach the word, be urgent in season and out of season, convince, rebuke, and exhort, be unfailing in patience and in teaching. For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own likings, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander into myths." (2 Tim. 4.2-4)

Whether they like or don't like it, keep preaching the Word of God for salvation of souls, the coming of the appearing of Jesus into His Kingdom and that He will judge the living and the dead (v.1). Then you will be well approved by God.

"There is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing." (2 Tim. 4.8)

Are you looking for His appearing? (Tit. 2.13, 1 Thess. 4.18) How could you be looking for it if you don't even believe?

There are 10,385 verses on the coming of Jesus Christ, that is, 1 out of every 4 verses. Wow! 16 Old Testament Prophets from Isaiah to Malachi (2 Pet. 1.19,21).