Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Legalizing the Sabbath - Judaizers

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

The Sabbath would be a key ingredient on when to worship, but not requirement is stipulated anywhere. That Saturday, like any day, is just what is convenient for people at the time, but the Church uses Sunday, especially after 70 AD and when the Apostles saw Jesus they saw Him on Sundays. These day issues are inconsequential. They are only brought up as an item for legalists and judaizers such as yourself who puff themselves up with it. The Bible is clear,

“One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let each man be fully assured in his own mind. He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord" (Rom. 14.5). For such things, there is no law.

At this point in our discussion since these are the words of Scripture and you could not show otherwise, you get an infraction for Board Etiquette #6, since you keep repeating yourself through various threads in avoidance of the burden that it is on you for this verse.

jerusalemcouncil Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Churchwork View Post
    The Sabbath would be a key ingredient on when to worship, but not requirement is stipulated anywhere.
    It is stipulated in the Torah.

That Saturday, like any day, is just what is convenient for people at the time, but the Church uses Sunday, especially after 70 AD and when the Apostles saw Jesus they saw Him on Sundays.
    If you read the histories, you will easily find it was the Christians that were kicked out of the synagogues, which served as the catalyst for there to be a huge anti-Jewish split, and an adoption of even a different day of the week just to spite anything Jewish. Catholic Church history even admits that it invented Sunday worship for this purpose.

These day issues are inconsequential. They are only brought up as an item for legalists and judaizers such as yourself who puff themselves up with it. The Bible is clear,

“One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let each man be fully assured in his own mind. He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord" (Rom. 14.5).
    You keep repeating yourself through various threads.

At this point in our discussion since these are the words of Scripture and you could not show otherwise, you get an infraction for Board Etiquette #6, since you keep repeating yourself through various threads avoidance of the burden that it is on you for this verse.
    Oh wait, you're not the only one. Whew. I guess I've joined the infraction club. Churchwork, I have laid out the proof in every post that I have been asked to do so, and you give me an infraction for it? Dude, you're the one posting all these posts under your alternate nicks asking for the same info you want me to post, let's stick to one convo then! If you all you want me to do is leave, just say so, or ban me, just quit playing games with me and actually disprove the points I bring up, or end this discussion.

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

The Torah contained the law for Israel and the Sabbath was for Israel, not for Gentiles.

Jesus was resurrected on Sunday. It is no invention. Jesus saw the disciples in His resurrection on Sunday.

Yes Paul was kicked out of the Synagogue on Saturday.

You keep avoiding the evidence and accuse it:

“One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let each man be fully assured in his own mind. He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord" (Rom. 14.5).

I want you to stay, but not keep violating Board Etiquette #6, which the burden of the proof is on you, for you reject Rom. 14.5. These forums are not for your self-declarations and avoiding this clear evidence, there is no law to keep the Sabbath under the New Covenant.

You need to repent of being a Judalizer of Christianity.

Thread Information