Thread: Passover

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

That's exactly how God slayed the firstborn because they were infected by the last of the grain that was tainted which was saved just for them.

You're issue is not with me but with cause and effect how God slayed the first born. You really should read Colin J. Humphreys' book Miracle of Exodus. He's a brilliant scholar who has explained most of the events in Exodus.

Since this explanation makes the most sense how God did it and you presented no better alternative then you're just blowing smoke.

Do you think God is doing the same today but on a much more massive scale? This time using Monsanto as his agent of death?

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

That's Satan not God working through Monsanto. Monsanto is one of many reasons why Jesus is returning, because mankind is unable to stop Monsanto, global warming, fracking, insane pollution in China, and the stupidity of placing a nuclear power plant next to tsunamis on the sea shore or on fault lines. Thank God though for generation 4 nuclear reactors that can withstand anything except a nuclear strike.

Killing the firstborn of Egyptian children was the punishment for enslaving the Hebrews for over 400 years and the Pharaoh still unwilling to release them after 10 plagues. Egyptians were suppose to store up grain and they did not.

By eating the last stores of grain that was tainted left for just the firstborn to eat was God's punishment. Monsanto's reach is global so I don't think that is God's punishment as much as the escalating evil work of Satan. We get God knows what other kinds of problems because of Monsanto, but the common man is unable to stop Monsanto so God will intervene.

God is allowing this evil for good, but I think it is less specific like it was for the firstborn of Egypt. Things are so convoluted now, Satan is taking hold on a global scale so I don't feel it is the same as the firstborn of Egypt. It is just mass killing and corruption on an epic scale, and Satan is winning the day. This is why things lead up to the Tribulation, that is, the last 7 years God has in view before His Son returns.

Jesus returns not for the sake of world in general that rejects Him, but for the sake of the elect.

Thread Information