Thread: Unable to Believe

DoNotBelieveInGod Guest

Default Unable to Believe

I do not believe in the Christian god nor any other organized religion's god. Are you going to ban me out of arrogant hate?

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

No.

But you should believe in God of the Bible since He is fully proven, and you can't find fault with it. Amen.

The reason your account was removed was because you said you were an Apostle for a region of churches and yet said you disagreed with everything about God. That is disingenuous and unethical. Obviously you are not here in concern for the truth, so see ya.

ChunkyChip Guest

Default interesting

im interested in your idea of a fully proven god. it would appear to me that logically this would not be possible as many aspects of the bible can be proven logically either way ie: water to wine, rising from dead etc. this would require some degree of faith which is supposed to be a requisite for being a christian right?

i dont belive in god either i randomly clicked on answers so i could see what you guys where talking about

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Use the Minimal Facts Approach which simply states you need not concern yourself with the inerrancy of the Bible as a whole, but what skeptical scholars can find agreement on. They agree Paul was being genuine when he wrote Gal. 1 & 2, 1 Cor. 15. Find out what conclusions you can derive from these chapters by reading them.

If you want to register again, do so honestly.

Thread Information