Jesus paid a debt he did not owe for a debt you could not pay so that you may have eternal life which is not only eternal presence with God through resurrection but also an ability to know God now.

For those saved, they know this already, but for those who are not, know He is faithful and just and if you come to Him, He will not turn you away.

Satan does not like this design of God in all the things that exist and even all that we observe which arise as a consequence of God allowing the first man the free-choice to be disobedient. Perhaps the Devil thinks he can do better. Calvinists don't like this design either. Perhaps they think they can do better by misrepresenting free-will. Satan will accuse God of the fallout of sin that once commenced must realistically play out its course and be defeated by His redemptive design. He might say something pretentiously as, "I would not have allowed it in the first place." But, then would man really be a sovereign free-willed human being made in the image of God? Of course not! He would be a robot.

In a billion years from now, surely you will look back and say to God your way was deeper, more realistic, holy, righteous and the correct way of doing things, unable to choose the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Many cannot not accept it now, but they all will, though it will be too late after you leave your body of flesh and blood. And hell is apportioned for those to be eternally separated from God, because the unsaved will not change their mind later after they are resurrected. They will know in the lives they lived their real personal choice was to belong in hell for eternity. May that not be your choice too. I would not wish upon my worst enemy that decision in their heart of hearts, but do hope the grace of God convinces you to humbly repent as a helpless sinner to receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. :praise:

Praise the Lord for this discernment!

Troy