Though these verses speak to Israel, one can't help but take something from these verses pertaining to rapture of the Church.

"Thy dead [men] shall live, [together with] my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew [is as] the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead. Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast. For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain" (Isaiah 26.19-21).

There will be a time of trouble and indignation, but those raptured first will be protected from the iniquity to take place on earth.

"Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD'S anger" (Zeph. 2.3).

There will be protection for the 144,000 Jews in the wilderness, but there will also be a rapture of the Church during the day of the Lord's anger in the Tribulation. It may be why? It may be because you keep the word of His patience (Rev. 3.10). Not all Christians do this.

"For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock" (Psalm 27.5).

The rock is Christ, and in the time of trouble those who are raptured first are protected and hidden in His New City above.