Because God operates outside of time to God something that happened a million years ago is potentially no different than something that happens tomorrow.

Likewise, those raptured at the first rapture arrive no differently than Enoch's rapture several millennia ago or those raptured in Matt. 27.52 or those raptured at the last trumpet at the end of the Tribulation. They arrive to heaven potentially at the same time along the curvature of space-time as those raptured at Great White Throne which is yet in the distant future.

All God needs is a piece of information (that was stored in DNA and a little more) to replace our fungible bodies of hydrocarbon chemistry. He clearly will use something else. Our bodies are going to have more than 3 dimensions because Christ did (1 John 3.2). He could pass through walls. He possesses tangible qualities in His resurrection, but on the other hand has dimensional qualities that defy our understanding because we see mostly only see 3-dimensionally. We will see Jesus as He really is. As we see the 3-dimensional person after viewing her 2-dimensional picture, we will see Jesus not as a 3-dimensional person, but in all His glorious dimensions.

"Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is" (1 John 3.2).

"Ioketerion" is only used twice in the Bible in 2 Cor. 5.2 of the body we aspire to, and Jude 1.6 is the body that the angels disrobed themselves from to participate in the mischievousness of Gen. 6.

There are only two kind of people that can understand hyperdimensions, mathematicians with special training or small children. You and I can't think of 5 or 6 dimensions because it takes special training, but we can get some insights by going down in our imagination rather than up.

Imagine a 2-dimensional universe. I would like to introduce to you my two friends named Mr. and Mrs. Flat. They suffer from a very serious handicap. They only have two dimensions. When Mr. Flat looks at Mrs. Flat, he only sees one dimension. He only sees a one dimensional image of a 2-dimensional person, just like when we look at a picture of a person we see a 2-dimensional image of a 3-dimensional person. There is more to this. I can come along as a 3-dimensional person and touch both of them on the 2-dimensional plane and be closer to them more than they could ever be to each other. My proximity to them is independent of the distance they are to each other. Do you see what having an extra dimension does for me? This is similar to how the Holy Spirit can indwell every born-again believer simultaneously and how God can be omnipresent. As well, rapture can occur for everyone simultaneously even though the resurrections occurred at different times.

Next, if I poke hole (say a 3-D finger through a 2-D plane) through Mr. and Mrs. Flat's two dimensional universe, what will they see? All they will see is a a line of my finger in the circle of the 2-dimensional plane. If a ball is thrown through the plane (sphere passing through the plane) they will see the circle first getting larger then becoming smaller. Keep in mind the 4 dimensions in Eph. 3.17-19, "breath and length (time) and depth and height". How do you communicate a 3-dimensional object to a 2-dimensional Mr. Flat in a 2-dimensional universe?

I could do an orthographic projection like an architect would do of a 3-dimensional object on a 2-dimensional paper, but they wouldn't understand that I don't think. I could do an 3-dimensional projection of a 4-dimensional hypercube, but that doesn't help. If they can't understand a 2-dimensional representation of a 3-dimensional object, they certainly won't understand a 3-dimensional projection of a 4-dimensional object. I can't even understand a 3-dimensional projection of a 4-dimensional hypercube that includes time. One thing I could try is to unravel the 3-dimensional object to them like unfolding a box, but they still won't understand that because they can't fathom it, nor is it very useful to them. But that is all you can do, nonetheless, to communicate to them these other dimensions. At least they can get the message you are trying to show them something.

Take for example a picture of a cross drawn 4-dimensionally, that is, there are two cross beams (it has two cross beams 90 degrees to each other) to give the impression there is this extra dimension involved. If God is trying to communicate to us these other dimensions through the picture of the 3-dimensional New City cube, is He not saying please consider the fact that there are these other dimensions which you can't understand yet, but you will one day! Will the New City be an actually physical structure? I believe the 17 point proof for the physical new city, but our bodies will have new qualities they don't now possess in that new and amazing structure that we shall be the pillars of.