The universe and the stars and planets have no morality to them though it was designed with God's morals in view to account for all the things God's people will go through in the universe. But, man made in God's image has clear morals. Nobody will deny that.

I can't imagine the meaning of existence of an evil God that you surmise. That which is eternal would necessitate being infinite, holy, righteous and true. You sound negative to think God could be evil. Hinduism and Buddhism are designed around the mentality of a suffering people to try to solve suffering. Man's way of trying to solve suffering ultimately fails.

You haven't shown any misconceptions I possess about Hinduism and Buddhism. I don't think your example of my dad is better than your dad because he is a policeman compares because we are not talking about various kinds of jobs which are all necessary and legitimate. We are talking about the fact that the uncreated can't be evil because evil is punished and God does not punish Himself. He glorifies in His goodness. He wants goodness in you, but He won't force it on you. You have the free-choice.

Considering self an illusion is just an assumption with negative consequences. Since I am really me and you really identify yourself as you, it is not an illusion. The reason why someone wants to make our identity an illusion is because they (or should I say you?) want to engage in sin wittingly or unwittingly. Because when you denounce your individual responsibility, your sin will increase. Since God is not an evil God, He does not like sinful ideas the self is an illusion. Remember the reason why Hinduism and Buddhism teach these similar things is to deal with pain and suffering, for it was thought by shutting one's mind down and discounting individual responsibility as an illusion, that could lessen pain. In reality it is just a temporary patch and actually the sore will get worse.

There is consciousness, for I have consciousness. There is matter, for I my body is made of matter. These are obvious statements, but what matters is God entering into His creation through Jesus dying on the cross for our sins, to pay the penalty for sin and give eternal life to any who receive Him. I have eternal life which can never be lost. God chose me before the foundations of the world and greatly comforts me, but you don't have that and that makes me sad for you.

You can't say God of the Bible is derived by whimsical assumptions, for since the uncreated Creator is proven (see the 4 Steps) and Jesus' resurrection is fully proven, then you know He is God. Believe and you shall receive His life. You don't need a miraculous experience to accompany your believing in His only begotten Son, for we live by faith and when God decides to give a 3rd Heaven experience that is His prerogative and righteous timing to do so. We don't place any selfish or unecessary expectations or demands upon what God should or should not do but let Him guide us by His Holy Spirit in agreement with His Word. Amen.