Quote Originally Posted by Churchwork View Post
The local flood of Noah's day was unlike the global flood in Gen. 1.2 when God made the earth desolate and waste. Whereas the inhabitants of earth's earliest ages were totally sinful causing God to wipe everything out, the local flood was brought on by the local sinners in Noah's day. The Bible says not a one was righteous. In that flood not one person was saved, but if there was, this poses no problem, because good people get caught up in the judgment of sinners. For example, the tsunami that killed over a hundred thousand people in the Philippines and Indonesia was an area of sinners that sinned primarily in two main ways: 1) Muslims, 2) child prostitution is prolific. If any were saved, there is no problem, because they will be resurrected unto everlasting life.

God does not leave those people in Africa to starve, but always, God wants man's participation, otherwise we are just robots. God is waiting for man to take responsibility to care for fellow man. Man is the cause of this starvation, by overpopulating and living in difficult areas.

The Sabbath was under the law for Israel only. There is no Christian Sabbath. Homosexuality is a sin; God did not make you to stick your genitals in another man's orifices. How silly.

Hell, mainly, is an eternal separation from God; it's not about torture, but surely it is an eternal punishment and regret. Hell is never ending. Fire speaks of judgment. Hell remains necessary because you can't be where the saved are going, so you have to go somewhere. Never think the uncreated creator would lie. He is always perfect in all He does.

Stealing is never suitable. Sin leads to death, so yes, some people deserve to die in their sins, and they surely will. Look how dead your conscience is: "Stealing, if it suits you , do it" with no regard for any moral standard in your corrupted heart.

The difference between your invocation and God's revelation is that God proves His revelation, and you stand alone in your imagination. God proves His revelation by multiple attestation of His eyewitness accounts, but you are just one person with fanciful ideas that are selfishly induced and careless.

There is no chaos. You said the universe has always existed chaotically, but how can this be true given the proof that there is an exponential progression in our conscience (e.g. no more child sacrifices except in part in Islam as suicide mass-murderers) such that if there was an eternity of the past of cause and effects, the progress tells us there would be no more sinning, yet there still is. Hence, we can only conclude that the universe was created by the Uncreated Creator who is God of the Bible, since none can compare to Christ.

You speak of multiple gods in the eternity of the past, but by what do you derive this conclusion? Don't you ask yourself what caused these gods, or do you do Satan's bidding, to assume and shut your mind down at that point?

God hates your sin of fanciful assumptions, but He loves you and wants to deliver you from the bondage of Satan you are under with its crazy ideas unsupported in history. Satan wants you as his slave, to kill you and to impoverish you. Misery loves company. He wants you in hell with him.

You're a bad guy and you do get an Infraction for saying of yourself: "I can rape, kill, steal, practice witchcraft and sodomy, etc" as you follow the Devil. How silly to invocate and incorporate the Devil into your life who is shown forth in God's Word that we learn about his evil ways, yet you reject God's Word. Why take parts to agree with but not other parts? God gives you the choice to accept His love, whereas your god the Devil demands you shut your mind down to the assumptions he plants in you. He requires it! This is always the way of the working of the evil spirit exhibited in your assumptions that have no basis. They are just assumed. Satan needs no reason and loves it when you need no reason to believe something either. This is the operation of the evil spirit in your spirit.

Christians, on the other hand, have been born-again and bestowed with God's life which is eternal life and can never be lost. When we were first saved and became a new creation, the evil spirit was ousted, and in came the Holy Spirit through the window of our conscience to indwell our innerman or innerwoman (our spirit as distinct from our soul; see Heb. 4.12, 1 Thess. 5.23).

Since there are no cosmic gods, you don't have to worry about it.

What's a black flame? Remember, a god is just an idol. The Bible tells us man will never become gods because there is no such thing as gods.

Hope this helps. Any questions?
So you're saying that it's just fine that God smites his creation left and right? Hmmm.... sounds tyrannical to me.

I see nothing wrong with stealing. If it suits me, I'll do it. I'm only concerned about my own gain. I'm in a hostile world, and I have to adapt to my environemnt to survive. If that means stealing, then fine. The strong survive while the weak die.

As for what caused the gods to exist, the answer is simple: they always existed, as does chaos.

Where's your proof that there is no chaos? So far, all you've said is "the Bible says it, so it must be true", which isn't mch proof at all, seeing that I don't believe a single word from the Bible. I did an invocation, and all of this was told to me. I have proof, where's yours? And where's your proof that there are no cosmic gods?

The black flame is what burns inside of us, and the only way to ignite it is to act like the anti-cosmic gods, and through magick.