Sin leads to death, that is the natural consequence. In order for God's design and plan to take hold and the exponential progression in conscience to ensue, certain measures are taken by God. For example, if God did not get Israel to wipe out those nations committed to child sacrifices, this practice would still exist today. Similarly, if God allowed the evil of the region to continue without a flood, the evil would develop like under the Nazi regime if they were allowed to succeed, and man would not learn the lesson of this sin. Why defend these tyrannies?

God says stealing is wrong. You don't need to steal to survive. That is just selfish and assumed. Remember, Satan needs no reason for his assumptions and relies on false reasons just like you.

There is no proof of the existence of chaos, and I am glad you present none. Similarly, you fail to ask yourself what caused these gods and just assume they exist, yet how can there be more than one uncreated creator. That's like saying the many children had no parents. It's impossible. It is, in fact, you shutting your mind down.

I never said "the Bible says it, so it must be true," so why bear false witness? Why do I need to disprove some chaos, since you mention it, therefore the burden of the proof is on you. That you have nothing to help your cause is proof enough, don't you think? All I shall say is that there is cause and effect in all things, so there can be no random chaos or multiple gods creating gods, because there can not be an eternity of the past. The exponential progression in conscience disallows it.

An invocation is not a proof, but a selfish declaration, because you admit you need no evidence to support your idea. There is a word or two for this: delusional or insanity.

The Bible first gives you the proof it is true, then in doing so, asks you to receive the truth.

I have no black flame in my spirit. My spirit, rather, is composed of the functions of intuition, communion and conscience, and within my spirit resides the Holy Spirit. No black flame. Again, where is your supporting evidence for some black flame? Where is the evidence for magick and anti-cosmic gods? Since, again, you have nothing to support your ideas and you seem to be alone in your delusion, know that you fail to stand next to the corroboration of the apostles in Christ and their multiple attestation of His death, deity and resurrection. You're like a Mohammed in the cave all by himself without 1500 years of corroboration across 40 writers in agreement in the Bible.

My prayers go out to you. You received an infraction for repeating yourself without giving anything to support your idea. For example, I said there is an exponential progression in conscience and why, which disallows there be an eternity of the past of cause and effects, and instead of responding to this, you just repeat yourself, your gods always existed. Moreover, you don't ask yourself how multiple gods could have always existed, since by definition that which always existed and is uncreated is singular, not multiple. So as this point is shown you overlook it to repeat what you said (without supporting evidence for the burden of the proof), which is violating Board Etiquette #6.

This is put in place to prevent people from just self-declaring and repeating the same old line rather than asking themselves for a reason and responding to what someone else says. If you were before me in person, you would have to address what I said, but often times people on forums feel they can be belligerent and obstinate to avoid and deflect, even by the mantra of repetitive self-declarations to brainwash themselves. But, that is no conversation and is quite impersonal.