Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Regarding the 4 Step Proof for God

Composer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Churchwork
    You're simply misunderstanding. There is a difference between being against Israel when Israel is being evil and for Israel when Israel is abiding in God's will as His chosen people.

Whereas as Satan is for Israel when Israel is being evil and against Israel when Israel is doing good, performing proper rituals and so forth.

Unfortunately for so called bible believers, their god is a proven Satan any which way; in that in this example it was a Satan against Israel when they were bad and remained a Satan whenever they were bad and became a Satan against Israel's enemies when Israel was reasonably behaving itself!

Quote Originally Posted by Churchwork
    As to my salvation the Bible says, "I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish" (John 10.28). I have eternal life and therefore, shall never perish, but you perish, because you eternally separate yourself from God.
    1. ANY acclaimed holy text is 100% man made and the total evidence ANY are the words of ANY god(s) given to man remains a total of zero!

Your emotional pleas and church propaganda materials do not qualify as legitimate evidence.

2. Unfortunately for so called bible believers, their god is a proven Satan any which way; in that in this example it was a Satan against Israel when Israel was behaving badly and remained a Satan when against Israel's enemies when Israel was reasonably behaving itself!

Either way, Story book bible believers remain Satan worshippers by worshipping their Story book god=Satan!

As far as the claim that ANY are already forgiven -

i) Quoting from a proven 100% Story book (bible) is no legitimate evidence for your otherwise empty arrogant claim.

ii) The Story book promises were made to genuine Story book jesus' believers of which not a single one in history outside of Story book bible land has stepped up and qualified themselves as a legitimate candidate, let alone a confirmed legitimate and genuine Story book jesus' believer.

Tell us all please: Do you still sin?

Much much much much much much better luck next times!

Name:  velvet10.gif
Views: 634
Size:  6.4 KB

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Don't repeat yourself, but respond to my point...

You're simply misunderstanding. There is a difference between being against Israel when Israel is being evil and for Israel when Israel is abiding in God's will as His chosen people.

Whereas Satan is for Israel when Israel is being evil and against Israel when Israel is doing good, performing proper rituals and so forth.

As to my salvation the Bible says, "I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish" (John 10.28). I have eternal life and therefore, shall never perish, but you perish, because you eternally separate yourself from God.

Composer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Churchwork View Post
    Don't repeat yourself, but respond to my point...
    I didn't ' repeat myself ' I confirmed what I correctly stated in the beginning and reinforced it with extra evidence again confirming the errors are entirely yours!

Chosen people in Story book land or not, the Story book god remains always a Satan to them when they are bad and to Israel's enemies when they are not as bad! Story book bible confirms me as correct, not you -

And Satan stood up against Israel, , , , (1 Chron. 21: 1) KJV story book

Later in story book 1 Chron. 21 we read: -

And God was displeased with this thing; therefore he smote Israel.

Thus Satan (god) he smote Israel!

Whereas as Satan is for Israel when Israel is being evil
    You remain incorrect: Story book Satan (god) was against Israel when it was evil!

And Satan stood up against Israel, , , , (1 Chron. 21: 1) KJV story book

Thus Satan (god) smote Israel!

and against Israel when Israel is doing good, performing proper rituals and so forth.
    So you claim your alleged biblical god(Satan) was against Israel even " when Israel is doing good. . . . . "

IF I believe that then this god you purport is a Satan against Israel when they are good or bad?

How does that allegedly work for your claims?

You repeated your false claim and I asked you whether you still were a sinner and still sinned?

I wrote:

As far as the claim that ANY are already forgiven -

i) Quoting from a proven 100% Story book (bible) is no legitimate evidence for your otherwise empty arrogant claim.

ii) The Story book promises were made to genuine Story book jesus' believers of which not a single one in history outside of Story book bible land has stepped up and qualified themselves as a legitimate candidate, let alone a confirmed legitimate and genuine Story book jesus' believer.

Tell us all please: Do you still sin? (Now emphasised so you can't Unintentionally miss it)

Please follow my brilliant examples by actually answering what is asked along with supportive legitimate evidence, instead of you persistently falsely claiming that e.g. I repeated myself, when in fact it was you & only you that did so and hypocrytically to boot!

Much much much much much much better luck next times!

Views: 576

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

You're still making the same mistake. When Israel is doing evil God punishes. When Israel is doing God's will they are rewarded. Pretty simple. Satan wants Israel to do evil not good. Why do you keep shutting your mind down like a zombie to this fact?

Composer Guest

You're still making the same mistake.
    The mistakes are all yours and those like you!

You are a sore loser whose entire capacity is to silence me by using illegitimate and fabricated penalties and bans (temporary so far whilst you recouperate from your losses to try again) simply because
    -
    1. You are a sinner and hence a fraudulent Story book jesus' believer

2. Your legitimate evidence for your claims is wanting hence silencing me dishonestly is your only disgraceful alternative!

3. The beam in your eye isn't quite as large as your arrogance and religious ineptitude!

When Israel is doing evil God punishes.
    That's because Story book god is the Adversary(Satan) responsible for the creation of ALL evil!

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: (Col. 1:16) KJV Story book

And Satan (i.e. Story book god the creator of ALL evil) stood up against Israel, , , , (1 Chron. 21: 1) KJV story book

Thus Satan (god) smote Israel!

You are a sore loser!

Perhaps some one else can jump in and try to do much much much much better than Churchwork and his predecessors?

When Israel is doing God's will they are rewarded.
    ALL god(s) are human inventions and the combined legitimate evidence otherwise remains a constant zero!
    Pretty simple. Satan wants Israel to do evil not good.
    Again your claims are proven incorrect!

The Story book christian alleged Satan is often a goody -

Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme. (1 Tim. 1:20) KJV Story book

What a foolish, self contradictory 'satan being' many have invented for themselves.

If for any purpose this claim were true. All that would be achieved would be to expose its foolishness, inconsistency and self contradiction.
    (I can imagine this alleged being's followers thinking - "What do we do, do we teach godliness also and when, and how much, for if it were good enough for our leader - satan, then we must do likewise?")

Once again, for evil to teach godliness for any purpose would only bring about its self contradiction and self destruction. i.e. a house divided against itself will soon collapse.
    (Not last thousands and thousands of years)

i) Why would Paul or any Christian take or recommend any one to this evil Satan spirit being to learn how ' not ' to blaspheme?
    ii) How did they find it?
    (Isn't it supposed to be in Hell? - cf. Satan's seat - Rev. 2:13) KJV Story book)
    iii)
    How did they know it would agree to help Christians turn to god?
    iv) Why wouldn't Paul or any Christian seek this biblical god's help instead of going to get help from its alleged greatest adversary / enemy?
    v) Your alleged naughty spirit angel's assistants and followers (apparently? - Rev. 12:4 KJV Story book) surely must be confused and thinking to themselves, " eh! I thought the boss and us always went against this god? "
    vi) Besides a total self contradiction for itself, what did your naughty spirit being achieve for itself by helping others learn how not to blaspheme their god?
    vii) How did Hymenaeus and Alexander and the others that delivered them there survive in this Hell (Satan's Seat?) then safely return?

&

To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. (1 Cor. 5: 5) KJV Story book.

So your alleged naughty Satan isn't that bad after all heh? teaching others not to blaspheme and here again even saving spirits / souls for Jesus? LOL!

So far therefore, these examples confirm your Satan was in accordance with your god!

Much much much much much much much better luck next times!

I know why those like you keep shutting your mind down like a zombie to these Story book facts? (e.g.
    1, 2 & 3 above)

Much much much much much much much better luck next times you sinner and hence Story book jesus' reject!

Views: 589

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

It's a fact the twelve apostles in their contemporary writings of the first century multiply attested they truly believed they saw Jesus alive from the dead in various group settings (talked with him, walked with him, touched him and ate with him) for which there is no naturalistic explanation, thus proving Jesus is God for only God can resurrect Himself from the grave. Amen.

The approach that I take is called the Minimal Facts Approach because it draws from what most scholars concede that Paul truly believed and wrote 1 Cor. 15, Gal. 1 & 2 in which he states the gospel message, some of the resurrection appearances and that he spent 15 days with Peter (one of the 12 Apostles), and with John (one of the 12 Apostles) and James (brother of Jesus) on more than one occasion. Suffice it to say they talked about more than just the weather. Paul recounted the resurrection testimony from these Apostles.

Thread Information