ChurchWork, I'm new, so bear with me. I'm still confused from all the questions. If I understand correctly, there are Elders who appoint Apostles who run regional churches. Begging your pardon, and with deference, that is how The Roman Catholic Church works.

A Bishop, who is an elder, ordains Priests within a Diocese, or Archdiocese. For instance: The 15 largest cities in the USA are all governed by an Archdiocese, led by a Roman Catholic Bishop who ordains all the Priests in that Archdiocese, who, in turn lead regional parishes. The Priests are the Apostles in The Roman Catholic Model of regional churches, so I think I found what you've been looking for.

Bishops and Priests are ordained through apostolic succession going back to Pope Peter I. There is a grave under the main altar at Saint Peter's Basilica in Vatican City, but until recently science was not sufficiently advanced to prove this grave contained the bones of Peter the Apostle. Recent examination has revealed this grave contains the bones of Peter.

This is only as credible as the scientists doing the analysis, and in the end each person must make a critical examination of his environment and choose his life based on this critique. But, if man never moves beyond this critique of physical reality, he is necessarily mortal, for he has chosen the physical realm in which to dwell. The man who can move into the spiritual realm, by God's Grace to have faith in Jesus Christ will be immortal, as are all who know Jesus.

Every time I run into a new board I see the same thing. The people are describing The Roman Catholic Church, but they don't know it. Maybe that's not what you're looking for. Sometimes people are only trying to explain what happened to them, and why it hurts so much. The Bible explains that too. Exodus, 20:1-6.

I'll take the time to show you how all of your beliefs are contained in Roman Catholic Doctrine. Most Christians don't know The Holy Bible is Roman Catholic Doctrine. That's the reason other boards don't want you there. You tell The Truth, although the terminology is somewhat uncommon. The authority structure of the world, in every facet is deceived. And if anyone should seek authority they will become deceived.

I seek authority over no one, nor do I want human praise. I make people an offer for immortality in everlasting paradise, as rulers of The All, with God; an inheritance from our Father, through our Brother, by The Holy Spirit.

We can all shed the chips on our shoulders by begging for God's Mercy every day, and sacrificing ourselves for others for Jesus.

I don't knock myself out trying to save everyone else. Some gifts from our Heavenly Father are not to be shared. Immortality is a gift from God that we can't give away to others because God decides who lives and who dies. If any man has immortality it came directly from God.