So everybody must say YES to all the questions in the profile??
and if they are unsure....you keep at them like this???..or ban them?
I am still not sure about a few things...is that alright? or not??
Do you ban people because they are asking questions?
I have sent you a message, I will not repeat everything that was discussed there, but i will add my thoughts on tongues.

How do you know what are real tongues and false ones??

This is what i believe about tongues.
It is a manifistation of the baptism of the Holy Spirit. If i was to speak in tongues i am uttering sweet mysteries unto God.(private prayer)
If tongues are spoken out loud in a church, they MUST BE INTERPRETED
I believe every word in 1 Corinthians 12
Paul says he wishes everyone would speak in tongues, but he would rather that they prophecy. Tongues edify the believer, where as prophecy edifies the church.
Do i believe people can speak in tongues?
Yes i do.......How is it that you can discern what is gabbling gibberish........to the real thing Troy?

I dont understand much about it all....But i dont think it will keep me out of heaven if i DO or DON'T speak in tongues!
Why do you make such a big deal out of it?

I believe this most of all........ I can speak in the tongues of angels but if i have no LOVE, I am nothing but a gonging bell! 1 cor 13
Whats the use in speaking in tongues and displaying the gifts of the Spirit...If you do not display the fruit of the Spirit?????
There's plenty of gabbling ,tongue speaking Christians out there,that wouldnt have one peice of Fruit of the Spirit hanging from their tree!

The gifts of the Spirit are to build and exort the body of Christ...right???
Well there would be alot more building and exorting in the churches if there was more LOVE,JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE,KINDNESS, GENTLENESS,LONG SUFFFERING AND SELF CONTROL!
Don't you think?