Quote Originally Posted by BellaRose1
So everybody must say YES to all the questions in the profile??
and if they are unsure....you keep at them like this???..or ban them?
I am still not sure about a few things...is that alright? or not??
Do you ban people because they are asking questions?
I have sent you a message, I will not repeat everything that was discussed there, but i will add my thoughts on tongues.
No. Not everyone needs to say YES, but a person who is promoting something false such as false tongues is an old conversation we can do without; do not include it in your poetry. Do not try to conceal it in there somewhere.

Stop looking to accuse. People don't know lots of things. They aren't banned for this, but they are banned for continually holding onto lies by trying to rationalize them in their posts after the matter is dealt with.

Do you see how you are accusing with your immature questions? I won't repost everything that I said to you privately, but do take careful consideration of what is said here as well.

How do you know what are real tongues and false ones??
Just ask the person to speak, and if it is gibberish babble, it is false tongues. And you can prove it further by asking 5 said-to-be interpreters to interpret and they will give 5 different answers.

This is what i believe about tongues.
It is a manifistation of the baptism of the Holy Spirit. If i was to speak in tongues i am uttering sweet mysteries unto God.(private prayer)
To speak in tongues is not a mystery, but it is a gift of the Holy Spirit. It is not private, but it is for others who understand those languages to receive words about God. False tongues is a manifestation of the baptism of the evil spirit.

If tongues are spoken out loud in a church, they MUST BE INTERPRETED
I believe every word in 1 Corinthians 12
Paul says he wishes everyone would speak in tongues, but he would rather that they prophecy. Tongues edify the believer, where as prophecy edifies the church.
Tongues is not gibberish babble. Paul wished everyone could speak an extra language, but prophecy is more important. Tongues edifies the church as does prophecy. To give prophecy in a tongue, it needs an interpreter for others to receive this prophecy in their own language. Why overlook this for your passivity of gibberish babble? It is because what you are promoting does not come from the Holy Spirit.

Do i believe people can speak in tongues?
Yes i do.......How is it that you can discern what is gabbling gibberish........to the real thing Troy?
How odd it would be that you would think people could not speak other languages as gifting from the Holy Spirit. The real thing is language understood, whereas false tongues is without syntax, simply self-generated or demonically inspired. Take 5 interpreters and prove it to yourself, they will give you 5 different answers.

I dont understand much about it all....But i dont think it will keep me out of heaven if i DO or DON'T speak in tongues!
Why do you make such a big deal out of it?
You may be saved, but most Pentecostals are not born-again. You certainly will lose your reward of reigning with Christ though because you can't even overcome false tongues. Tongues is a gift to some members of the body of Christ. This does not affect entry into heaven.

Why do you cling so tightly to false tongues? It is not in the Word.

I believe this most of all........ I can speak in the tongues of angels but if i have no LOVE, I am nothing but a gonging bell! 1 cor 13
Whats the use in speaking in tongues and displaying the gifts of the Spirit...If you do not display the fruit of the Spirit?????
The tongues of angels is the language of spirit, so if you are in the spirit, you are walking by intuition of your spirit as do angels. If you are not walking this way, then naturally, you are not walking in the love of the Lord by the Holy Spirit. If you are in false tongues you are not walking by the spirit, but are without love in altering the Word of God by changing the meaning of Biblical tongues.

What's the use of altering the Word of God and then claiming you are being loving? This is duplicitous.

There's plenty of gabbling ,tongue speaking Christians out there,that wouldnt have one peice of Fruit of the Spirit hanging from their tree!
Tongue speaking, speaking different languages as a gifting from God, does produce and agrees with the fruit of the Spirit, so I would disagree with you that tongue speaking Christians would have no fruit. When someone is speaking in tongues they are doing so according to God's will, for this is appropriate to speak in tongues as the Lord leads. 1 Cor. 14 says do not do so though if there is no interpreter.

The gifts of the Spirit are to build and exort the body of Christ...right??? Well there would be alot more building and exorting in the churches if there was more LOVE,JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE,KINDNESS, GENTLENESS,LONG SUFFFERING AND SELF CONTROL!
Don't you think?
There would be more fruit of the Spirit if there would be fewer people dividing the church falsely with false tongues, that which you are engaged in. It is wrong to claim these fruits of the Spirit while you alter the Word of God. That is not love.

Also, in your profile you said you were not sure about Biblical tongues being languages, yet you alter the Word of God, in your post, claiming adamantly tongues is gibberish babble. How deceitful is the evil spirit to perform this doublespeak which is unloving. Do you not know are possessed by the demon behind this replicatory work?