Thread: The Cult of FSTDT

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Default The Cult of FSTDT

The cult of FSTDT is a cult of agnostics/atheists who call Jesus a liar, yet they have no reason for doing so. What FSTDT really stands for is For Satan The Demonic Thinker.

In spite of the fact that God of the Bible is proven in the 4 Step Perfect Proof, they continue to shut their minds down.

When I am against something at least I try to produce some evidence, yet they need none because they operate as a cult.

Apoche Guest

The cult of the FSTDT is a cult of agnostics/atheists who call Jesus a liar, yet they have no reason for doing so.
    It's a hilarious web page recording inanity uttered by fundamentalists, racists, and conspiracy theorists.
    What FSTDT really stands for is For Satan The Demonic Thinker.
    No, it stands for "Fundies Say the Darndest Things."
    In spite of the fact that God of the Bible is proven in the 4 Step Perfect Proof, they continue to shut their minds down.
    Your proof is barely coherent, and even if it were, it'd not be a valid argument.
    When I am against something at least I try to produce some evidence, yet they need none because they operate as a cult.
    Isn't there some part in the Bible about the one free of sin throwing the first rock?

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

What matters is you can't disprove the proof for God and that is your testimony to the world. Observing this fact is not throwing a rock. Throwing a rock is like killing someone for some sin. Rather God is providing the proof of Himself in His Word and you can't find fault with it as your testimony. Thereby, when you come before the Great White Throne you will have no excuse when you enter Hell.

Fundamentally, this is your problem individually. The choice is yours and yours alone. It will not be coerced upon you.

Thread Information