Nee wrote on page 122, Plans for Bible Study of Ye Search the Scriptures, "Further on in the book of Numbers we observe that Israel passes through forty-two stations after they came out of Egypt and before they entered into Canaan. Every station has its spiritual significance. By studying these names of locality we will be shown the way to Canaan as well as man's history or wanderings."

When I read this immediately what came to mind was how challenging Biblocality will be to attain before the return of Christ, so I thought 42 stations of development will be needed on each necessary element to be put in place.

Nee said on the same page that many make the mistake of Canaan representing a type of heaven, but that is wrong. I agree it is wrong. He goes on to say what it is. It is in fact "our present spiritual position" and "future reward". He gives the reason on pages 122-124. Would we be waring in heavenly places if Canaan represents a type of heaven?

Saul who tried to murder David many times represents the Antichrist (a man after men's own hearts). David the Christ (after God's own heart) does battle at the end of the Tribulation. Solomon (reward of the temple fully rebut) for our millennial kingdom-to-come shows us war is done away with (Rev. 20.3).

After the 1000 years is what? The new city in the new earth after their Messianic Kingdom, Israel had little sense of, but Abraham was looking to the new city.

Can you find other types for the new city and new earth in the OT?