I agreed with almost everything you said and read it very closely. Now for the part to challenge you and I know you will appreciate my words, for deep down inside your regenerated spirit will sense it is true what I am about to say.

You call yourself Protestant (protesting the Roman Church) in this denomination and the denomination of Pentecostalism ("gibberish babble"), but the Bible says never to say "I of Apollos" or "I of Cephas" which is the equivalent of saying you are in this or that denomination. Even if the only problem either of these two systems had was this alone, it would still be wrong to call yourself either of these things, because the body of Christ never divides this way. Remember always, the only way the body of Christ is to be divided is according to locality, e.g. church of your city is what you should say your membership is in locally just as if you had lived in Ephesus, then you could say you belong to the church of Ephesus in the churches of Asia Minor.

However, these two systems have their own set of errors too which stick out like a sore thumb (in addition to the points you made). The protestant system is a pastoral system carried over from the Roman Church.

Watchman Nee (CFP white cover), Church and the Work (vol. 1-3), writes,
Let me first explain what we leave behind when we leave the denominations. If we do not know what we have left behind, it is true, we too may become a denomination. According to my understanding, when we leave the denominations, we leave behind two things: (a) various divisions such as are caused by the use of different names for the denominations; and (b) the pastoral system found in denominations. What is the pastoral system? It is bringing the intermediary priestly system of Judaism into Christianity. Unfortunately both Catholics and Protestants have adopted this.
Someone may ask us, Why do you oppose "pastors"? I say in response that I do not oppose "pastors"; I only object to the "pastoral system." If anyone has the gift of a pastor, we treasure him very much. Yet whether a person has a pastoral gift or not, we must not make anyone into a special priest and introduce a disguised form of priestly system into our midst. Even those with a pastoral gift we will not treat as intermediaries.
The pastoral system is basically this. You go to pastoral school and get your ordinances to be a pastor, even to exclusion of those who have no formal training yet may be more effective. Then that pastor takes the spotlight to the exclusion of virtually the rest in the congregation, creating a clergy and laity system. This is easily solved by introducing more active participation from others as well as circulating the role of the pastor, but not to the extent where it becomes so diffused that no meaningful message has the time of day to be given.

The second problem is Pentecostalism, which is just Montanism redux from the second century otherwise known as "gibberish babble" (a second century heresy brought into the church which even Martin Luther was against in his day long before Pentecostalism got so popular in the early 20th century). No verses in Scripture point to gibberish babble, plus, Professor, the fact that you agreed with question that tongues are only languages contradicts what you have said above that you believe tongues are gibberish babble (which is not praying in tongues, for praying in tongues is praying in a language you know, though may not be known to others). Your answer at the time of this writing was:

Biblical tongues are languages only:
Yes :huh:

Therefore, you would need not to have a doubletongue about this. Hence Board Etiquette #4 is stipulated not to hold two opposing views. My heart goes out to you, because I know how difficult it is, considering wherever you go it seems people have taken on the view that tongues means gibberish babble, but if one is to be an apostle or an elder, this is a sure sign they are not yet, because they would be altering God's Word. Now even teachers can be wrong on some particular matter, yet may still be teachers, but in the case of apostles and elders, there are no exceptions, at least not in this new reformation you are calling for which we may term Biblocality.

An issue to have clarity on also to not go beyond the boundary of a role will be most helpful. In the Scriptures we see prophets, evangelists and teachers (shepherds) operating locally and only apostles work regionally. For example, recall what happened after Philip and the Eunuch met. After their discourse, Philip, the evangelist, settled down locally as indicated when Acts 8 says "until he came to Caesarea" (v.40).

Just to clarify if to be sure! Apostles are those who agree in their being directly commissioned by God by proof of agreeing to a certain number of questions together. Just as Paul achieved agreement with Peter and James and John. Elders (bishops) of a locality are appointed by them, and Elders of meeting places are approved by the Elders of a locality. Not everyone is a teacher, nor should such a thing ever be exalted, though certainly appreciated. To be a teacher one needs the gift of teaching. This is the sole ground for being a professor or shepherd. Some employed teachers in the world do not have the gift of teaching.