Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Gospel Of the kingdom

beloved57 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysLoved View Post
    Wouldn't it be more reasonable to conclude that you are the moron since you can't disprove this evidence that you try to make God dependent on you in your decision to self-proclaim you were made for salvation without having to first choose God? Crazy stuff! You have authentically chosen to refuse God of the Bible to be saved according to your way and that is why you are going to hell. I would not wish upon my worse enemy the choice you have made for yourself. Very sad!

You have not the Spirit of God and therefore you cannot Know nor understand spiritual truth. Unless you are one of Gods elect you will spemd eternity in Hell...:yes: And on top of that , its not your decision to make if wether or not you go to hell, its only Gods and the decision was made before the foundation of the world and there is absolutely nothing you can do to change it !

Blog Entries

bel,

You do not have the Spirit of God and therefore, you cannot know or understand spiritual truth. You are without God's life. The evidence for the fact that you are without God's Spirit is continually proven by your admitting you never chose God so God does not choose you. He does not choose you because you refuse to receive Him to be saved. Instead, in your head, you demand of Him, or as taught by your god, you were premade for salvation like a robot without regard for your choice. This is the proof Christians have to show your false fruit that you are not a member of the body of Christ.

Before the foundations of the world, I know I was chosen by God after I was born-again, though I do not know with 100% certainty that God has not chosen you, since there is still a possibility, before you die, you can yet come to the cross as a helpless sinner to receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior. I do not rule out this possibility. But up to this point you have never been born-again obviously since you refuse to choose Christ first for God to save you. As long as you demand that you were premade for salvation like a robot and do not accept the free-choice given to you made in His image to choose, then God won't save you, for He wants to walk with those who choose the cross, not those who puff themselves up thinking they were preprogrammed to. Election is conditional in an unlimited atonement by resistible grace for preservation of the saints. If you are one of God's elect, then one day you will finally give your life to Christ. This is the condition. God actually knows your choice already. All I can say is you have not yet chosen Christ since you want to be saved another way. How sad for you that you resist God's way of salation!

beloved57 Guest

Wouldn't it be more reasonable to conclude that you are the moron since you can't disprove this evidence that you try to make God dependent on you in your decision to self-proclaim you were made for salvation without having to first choose God? Crazy stuff! You have authentically chosen to refuse God of the Bible to be saved according to your way and that is why you are going to hell. I would not wish upon my worse enemy the choice you have made for yourself. Very sad!
    You worship the beast....rev 13

4And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
    6And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
    7And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. 8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

I am afraid unless a miracle of Grace intervenes, you are headed for hell...:wideeyed:

Blog Entries

bel,

You worship a false Christ and ultimately to be deceived by the beast to take the mark of the beast.

The proof for this fact is that you believe you are a premade robot preprogrammed to be saved without thinking God has any regard first for your choice to come to the cross or for others so that they must go to hell anyway. You ought to see how evil this idea is and why it reflects you being an unregenerate.

I have eternal life which can never be lost, but you have not yet fulfilled the condition to be saved: "that whosoever believeth in him" will receive "everlasting life" (John 3.18).

Since Christianity has never taught the idea that you were a premade robot for salvation or for hell, and this is just a fanciful teaching of calvinists to think they were premade that way, then your self-declarations from your selfish center will not help you, nor are they conducive for discussion here.

My prayers go out to you.

beloved57 Guest

bel,

You worship a false Christ and ultimately to be deceived by the beast to take the mark of the beast.

The proof for this fact is that you believe you are a premade robot preprogrammed to be saved without thinking God has any regard first for your choice to come to the cross or for others so that they must go to hell anyway. You ought to see how evil this idea is and why it reflects you being an unregenerate.

I have eternal life which can never be lost, but you have not yet fulfilled the condition to be saved: "that whosoever believeth in him" will receive "everlasting life" (John 3.18).

Since Christianity has never taught the idea that you were a premade robot for salvation or for hell, and this is just a fanciful teaching of calvinists to think they were premade that way, then your self-declarations from your selfish center will not help you, nor are they conducive for discussion here.

My prayers go out to you.

Your on your way to the lake of fire of God has not chosen you, you are not a believer in the true christ, no way...:nah:

Blog Entries

While the reason was given why you are not a Christian and you are unable to respond to this reason, all you have is your selfish proclamation as the great accuser in your emulating Satan. That's the difference. Christians can prove why you are not saved. All you have is at your center where the evil spirit resides in your spirit.

The reason you are not saved is because you admit you have never chosen Christ to receive salvation when John 3.16 requires your choice for "whosoever believeth" as did Abel give his free-will offering. Pride says "I was saved already, I don't have to choose". God encourages people to believe to receive salvation. Many do not have faith to do so because they just don't want to be saved. They have some idolic teaching as is taught in calvinism which claims its god preprograms people to believe or not to believe. Crazy stuff!

God has chosen us (Christians), because we authentically came to the cross. We look back upon our salvation to realize that we were chosen before the foundations of the world. God will never save you if you think you were premade that way. Make no mistake about it. May you yet choose one day also. This is my prayer for you.

Thread Information