Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Gospel Of the kingdom

beloved57 Guest

Default The Gospel Of the kingdom

The Gospel of the Kingdom is the Truth of Tulip :

God is Sovereign in Salvation

God elects people to salvation based soley on reasons within Himself

That not all people are chosen for salvation but some appointed to eternal death

That Jesus Christ only Died for those chosen for salvation by the sovereignty of God

That those chosen were spiritually dead and were by nature like those destined for hell, the children of wrath.

That grace is sovereign in salvation and effectual

That Gods power keeps and preserves His chosen ones forever and forever

This gospel of the kingdom can only be believed and understood by those who are the children of the kingdom....

Jesus told his followers at his time [ a special group]

mark 4 11And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:

lk 8

10And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.

Ps 33

11The counsel of the LORD standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.

12Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.

Blog Entries

Why are some appointed to eternal separation? It is because they chose that path. Consequently, God predestinates by foreknowing our free-choice in Rom. 8.29. So Jesus died for everyone, except not everyone receives Him.

Almost all calvinists are unsaved and they have not been given the mysteries of God. They are in the sphere of the kingdom of heaven, but Matthew 13 regards them as the unsaved tares that try to look like the saved wheat which Christ will put His sickle to separate them from the body of Christ at His return.

God chose me. I know I was chosen before the foundations of the world, because once having believed the Holy Spirit entered into my spirit and testified that it was so as promised in the Word. I know God chose me because He foreknew that I would choose Him by the free-choice given to me made in His image. My prayer is for calvinists to be saved the same way which will deliver them from calvinism.

Praise the Lord!

As it turns out the tulip is really a daisy. According to God's design, election is conditional based on an unlimited atonement and the free-choice of resistible grace for preservation of the saints. If it was not the case then God would be impotent and only able to create robots in calvinism. God wants to be with those who choose His Son to walk with and be with in the new city, not those who puff up self claiming they were saved first without regard for any choice. If your conscience has been quickened by the Holy Spirit then you will automatically sense how wrong it is to not give people the choice, make people for hell without regard for their choice first, and save people arbitrarily without regard first for their free-will to grace with God's life.

May the Lord give you the strength to refuse every form of calvinism, for it is Satan's doorway into the kingdom of heaven to try to replicate God's plan.

beloved57 Guest

always loved asks

Why are some appointed to eternal separation?
    Because of God perogative, thats it !

Rom 9

13As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
    14What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.
    15For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
    16So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.
    17For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.
    18Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.
    19Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?
    20Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? 21Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

God predestinates by foreknowing our free-choice in Rom. 8.29.
    Quit reading into the verse what it does not say, God is not pleased with that . It says nothing of ones free choice.

God chose me.
    Not believing the lies of freewill, you appear to be headed for destruction to be honest.

You have not been converted by God..:nah:

Blog Entries

God's prerogative is according to His righteousness and holiness by which He predestinates by foreknowing our free-choice as He wants to be with those who choose His life. He does not act arbitrarily in His decision whom to save.

To willeth or make plans speaks of self-willing one's own salvation and to runneth is to work to save oneself. Neither of these will do. There is, however, the free-choice which not of self, but the free-gift made in God's image which God longs for us to activate the gift of faith and come to the cross as a helpless sinners.

Why did God choose Jacob? Because He foreknew his free-choice yet to occur and so he was predestinated (declared). Esau was not chosen because Esau gave up his right. Similarly, the Pharaoh's heart was hardened, not because he was robotically made for hell as taught by calvinists, but because the Pharaoh chose to reject God and God merely hardened what was already against God. For example, if you do something wrong or make a wrong decision in your life but don't repent from it, it will harden you. And so God used the Pharaoh to exalt Israel. Some may still ask who has resisted His will? The answer is-many! Many refuse to be saved according to God's way of salvation. In particular, calvinists refuse to be saved God's way. Why resist God's way of salvation? Is it not God's prerogative to give us all the free-choice in making us in His image to choose His Son; that one does not choose but demands he was made that way then is not reality, but pride of someone who has never known God which has a coldness and a hardness and a stiffness about it, very legalistic and heady, not touching spiritual reality and inner depths with the sensitivities of God's Spirit.

My advice to you is to stop misreading Rom. 8.29, for it says, "For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate..." Yes, first God foreknows, and then he also predestinates. He never predestinates robots first then foreknows, but first foreknows. Thank God for putting His foreknowing before His predestinating and not vice versa. What does He first foreknow? He foreknows Gen. 1.26,27, and Abel's free-will offering. Because He foreknows our free-choice and gives us a conditional election in an unlimited atonement by resistible grace, He then predestinates it, that is, He declares it and that is His righteous prerogative by grace. You may not like it, but who are you to thumb your nose to God for you are created and molded or formed in God's image when He created you. How terrible that you reject Him!

The Holy Spirit has regenerated my inner man with God's uncreated life which I know is eternal and can never be taken away, and since you adamantly disagree with this, this too is more evidence for Christians to know that you are unsaved and going to hell. Admittedly, you agree that you have never employed your gift of free-will to choose God but believe you were premade for heaven and that you think God premakes other robots for hell without regard for their choice. Ho w evil! My God wants to be with those who receive Him, your god cares not for this but is only interested in mechanically chosen chess pieces, cold to the touch. How sad. This could never comfort a Christian.

May one day God grace you with the appreciation of the gift of free-will made in God's image and that God wants to be with those who love Him. We love Him because we truly believed and love is just one of the gifts of the Holy Spirit. May one day you believe too and not think belief is something that was preprogrammed into you and not to others. That is prideful evil discrimination. :no: God is no respecter of persons (Acts 10.34): He does not place one above another like that.

beloved57 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysLoved View Post
    God's prerogative is according to His righteousness and holiness by which He predestinates by foreknowing our free-choice as He wants to be with those who choose His life. He does not act arbitrarily in His decision whom to save.

To willeth or make plans speaks of self-willing one's own salvation and to runneth is to work to save oneself. Neither of these will do. There is, however, the free-choice which not of self, but the free-gift made in God's image which God longs for us to activate the gift of faith and come to the cross as a helpless sinners.

Why did God choose Jacob? Because He foreknew his free-choice yet to occur and so he was predestinated (declared). Esau was not chosen because Esau gave up his right. Similarly, the Pharaoh's heart was hardened, not because he was robotically made for hell as taught by calvinists, but because the Pharaoh chose to reject God and God merely hardened what was already against God. For example, if you do something wrong or make a wrong decision in your life but don't repent from it, it will harden you. And so God used the Pharaoh to exalt Israel. Some may still ask who has resisted His will? The answer is-many! Many refuse to be saved according to God's way of salvation. In particular, calvinists refuse to be saved God's way. Why resist God's way of salvation? Is it not God's prerogative to give us all the free-choice in making us in His image to choose His Son; that one does not choose but demands he was made that way then is not reality, but pride of someone who has never known God which has a coldness and a hardness and a stiffness about it, very legalistic and heady, not touching spiritual reality and inner depths with the sensitivities of God's Spirit.

My advice to you is to stop misreading Rom. 8.29, for it says, "For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate..." Yes, first God foreknows, and then he also predestinates. He never predestinates robots first then foreknows, but first foreknows. Thank God for putting His foreknowing before His predestinating and not vice versa. What does He first foreknow? He foreknows Gen. 1.26,27, and Abel's free-will offering. Because He foreknows our free-choice and gives us a conditional election in an unlimited atonement by resistible grace, He then predestinates it, that is, He declares it and that is His righteous prerogative by grace. You may not like it, but who are you to thumb your nose to God for you are created and molded or formed in God's image when He created you. How terrible that you reject Him!

The Holy Spirit has regenerated my inner man with God's uncreated life which I know is eternal and can never be taken away, and since you adamantly disagree with this, this too is more evidence for Christians to know that you are unsaved and going to hell. Admittedly, you agree that you have never employed your gift of free-will to choose God but believe you were premade for heaven and that you think God premakes other robots for hell without regard for their choice. Ho w evil! My God wants to be with those who receive Him, your god cares not for this but is only interested in mechanically chosen chess pieces, cold to the touch. How sad. This could never comfort a Christian.

May one day God grace you with the appreciation of the gift of free-will made in God's image and that God wants to be with those who love Him. We love Him because we truly believed and love is just one of the gifts of the Holy Spirit. May one day you believe too and not think belief is something that was preprogrammed into you and not to others. That is prideful evil discrimination. :no: God is no respecter of persons (Acts 10.34): He does not place one above another like that.

Foreknowing refers to the person, not the actions of a person. again you pervert the word of God, God clearly says that His purpose of election is not based upon peoples choices and decisions:

rom 9
    11(For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;)

You pervert Gods word and , it is you who makes God a respector of persons, whereas God says he elects based on nothing in the creature, you say He elects based upon something He foresaw in the creature, you are a liar and antichrist if you do not bow to scripture and not your human reason !:realmad:

Blog Entries

bel,

Foreknowing refers to God's ability to have infinite foreknowledge of both the person and his or her actions. You can't divorce the two. Again, you pervert the Word of God, for God said His purpose of election is clearly based on wanting to be with those who choose His life, such as Abel, who gave a free-will offering, whereas Cain did not. Calvinists are like Cain in wanting to be saved another way, their own selfish way by works of the mind in believing they were premade that way like robots instead of authentically truly coming to the cross as helpless sinners to fulfill the condition needed by God. According to Romans 9.11 the purpose of God's election is not according to such works, but to those He calls-any that receive Him-which are those whom He predestinates by foreknowing their free-choice (Rom. 8.29): a conditional election, unlimited atonement, resistible grace, for preservation of the saints. One who is called is God's doing. One who receives is the person's free-choice. This is called monergism synergism.

"For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate [to be] conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren" (Rom. 8.29). First God foreknows our free-choice, then He declares it or predestinates. That which He predestinates, He first foreknows.

God makes man in His image to give him the free-choice, so this gift stems from God to give man the free-choice. In giving this to all men and women, each person is sovereign in their free-will with a spirit of God-consciousness to be able to choose the cross and receive God's calling by grace.

The reason you are not saved bel is because you admit you never want to be saved this way and prefer to be Satan's elect. God is no respecter of persons, but you make Him a liar when you demand of Him you be saved just because you said you were always made that way. What pride! He won't save you like that. He is no respecter of persons.

What God foresees is our free-choice, the very free-choice given by God to all men and women. It is your free-will to refuse to activate the gift of faith to come to the cross as a helpless sinner. You are not a liar, but simply someone who does not want to be saved as there are many who create their own religions and ways of salvation. But you are an antichrist, because you refuse the salvation given by Christ and God which require of you to choose freely; never will God save someone first without any regard for their free-choice. God wants to walk with those who choose His life, not those who demand they were already zombified that way. The reasoning of your mind is in your soul, but God never saves the soul first. Regeneration always takes place first within the spirit of man, then the mind of the soul becomes renewed. Thus, you are in a heady salvation in your head while your spirit remains unquickened by the Holy Spirit. This is easy to see in you because you demand that you were always saved and never had to choose God. Moreover, the evil in your heart also is to claim God premakes robots for hell without every giving them the right to choose to receive Christ. Immediately your conscience should rise up to admit your faith is wrong, but you cannot because your spirit is dead to God and will not be saved because you don't want to be saved. According to John 3.18 you are already condemned by God. How truly said. My heart goes out to you.

beloved57 Guest

alwayslov

Foreknowing refers to God's ability to have infinite foreknowledge of both the person and his or her actions.
    Nope that His omniscience ! Foreknowledge in context refers more to Gods action as in acts 2

23Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:

Your whole Idealogy is satanic and man centered has God responding to men !

You can't divorce the two
    hump, God does just that , you moron !

rom 9

11(For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;)

God does not base His sovereign choice on mens actions, you can deny all you want, you can say this does not apply to individuals it does, you can say it does not apply to salvation, it does.. you just are a false teacher..

Furthermore, you are not a believer in the True God and His Christ. :nah:

Blog Entries

bel,

God's omniscience includes His foreknowing all things. The Bible says God's action is to foreknow our free-choice, but you reject His omniscience, so then your worship is of something satanic which requires premade robots or zombies in calvinism and you see yourself as one of those robots you think were saved without regard to their choice and not one of those zombies for hell without regard to their choice.

Your whole faith hinges on this pride of thinking you were made this way and you have no sensitivity in your spirit that God created man in His image out of His glory to walk with those who receive Him. For you it is all but cold and desensitized robots and you think yourself one of them not premade for hell.

Isn't it moronical to think God divorces the person from their actions or is it reasonable to think God foreknows everything about the person including their actions? All that God foreknows is everything about the person including their actions.

For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth. God knows everyone and everything everyone will do even before they do it, because He is omniscient and thus, has infinite foreknowledge. Rom. 8.29 says God predestinates by foreknowing what? Our sovereign free-will made in His image. He wants to be with those who choose His Son, not those who are puffed up and think they were preprogrammed to choose Him. You are really worshipping a facsimile or a false Christ, for God is not so weak as to have to make robots of calvinism.

God's sovereign choice was to create men in His image to give them the free-choice to His glory. This is what is so wonderful that He does this. He does not want to walk with zombies, but real sovereign beings created for Him.

So what do you resort to but sinning bearing false witness as any false teacher would. Your sin bearing false witness is to say God depends on men's actions, but it is not so, for God is the one who gives the gift of the free-choice. If He had not done so, no person could ever freely choose and activate the gift of faith He gives to those who receive Him. Don't shut your mind down to having to make that choice and accuse God of depending on men's actions. That is a copout so you don't have to choose, thus you will go to hell. This does apply to all individuals that all individuals must choose, so why sin bearing false witness when you accuse, "you can say this does not apply to individuals it does, you can say it does not apply to salvation, it does", yet I never said that, for it does apply to individuals and it does apply to salvation that you don't want. A non-choice is a choice against God. In your case you have chosen to be saved another way against God.

You are not a Christian and I am 100% convinced you are not currently born-again and fairly certain you never will be. You are stuck as you are and will likely never repent. That is your choice. Christians can see this easily in your pride.

beloved57 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysLoved View Post
    bel,

God's omniscience includes His foreknowing all things. The Bible says God's action is to foreknow our free-choice, but you reject His omniscience, so then your worship is of something satanic which requires premade robots or zombies in calvinism and you see yourself as one of those robots you think were saved without regard to their choice and not one of those zombies for hell without regard to their choice.

Your whole faith hinges on this pride of thinking you were made this way and you have no sensitivity in your spirit that God created man in His image out of His glory to walk with those who receive Him. For you it is all but cold and desensitized robots and you think yourself one of them not premade for hell.

Isn't it moronical to think God divorces the person from their actions or is it reasonable to think God foreknows everything about the person including their actions? All that God foreknows is everything about the person including their actions.

For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth. God knows everyone and everything everyone will do even before they do it, because He is omniscient and thus, has infinite foreknowledge. Rom. 8.29 says God predestinates by foreknowing what? Our sovereign free-will made in His image. He wants to be with those who choose His Son, not those who are puffed up and think they were preprogrammed to choose Him. You are really worshipping a facsimile or a false Christ, for God is not so weak as to have to make robots of calvinism.

God's sovereign choice was to create men in His image to give them the free-choice to His glory. This is what is so wonderful that He does this. He does not want to walk with zombies, but real sovereign beings created for Him.

So what do you resort to but sinning bearing false witness as any false teacher would. Your sin bearing false witness is to say God depends on men's actions, but it is not so, for God is the one who gives the gift of the free-choice. If He had not done so, no person could ever freely choose and activate the gift of faith He gives to those who receive Him. Don't shut your mind down to having to make that choice and accuse God of depending on men's actions. That is a copout so you don't have to choose, thus you will go to hell. This does apply to all individuals that all individuals must choose, so why sin bearing false witness when you accuse, "you can say this does not apply to individuals it does, you can say it does not apply to salvation, it does", yet I never said that, for it does apply to individuals and it does apply to salvation that you don't want. A non-choice is a choice against God. In your case you have chosen to be saved another way against God.

You are not a Christian and I am 100% convinced you are not currently born-again and fairly certain you never will be. You are stuck as you are and will likely never repent. That is your choice. Christians can see this easily in your pride.

you are a moron...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by beloved57 View Post
    you are a moron...
    Wouldn't it be more reasonable to conclude that you are the moron since you can't disprove this evidence that you try to make God dependent on you in your decision to self-proclaim you were made for salvation without having to first choose God? Crazy stuff! You have authentically chosen to refuse God of the Bible to be saved according to your way and that is why you are going to hell. I would not wish upon my worse enemy the choice you have made for yourself. Very sad!

Thread Information