While the reason was given why you are not a Christian and you are unable to respond to this reason, all you have is your selfish proclamation as the great accuser in your emulating Satan. That's the difference. Christians can prove why you are not saved. All you have is at your center where the evil spirit resides in your spirit.

The reason you are not saved is because you admit you have never chosen Christ to receive salvation when John 3.16 requires your choice for "whosoever believeth" as did Abel give his free-will offering. Pride says "I was saved already, I don't have to choose". God encourages people to believe to receive salvation. Many do not have faith to do so because they just don't want to be saved. They have some idolic teaching as is taught in calvinism which claims its god preprograms people to believe or not to believe. Crazy stuff!

God has chosen us (Christians), because we authentically came to the cross. We look back upon our salvation to realize that we were chosen before the foundations of the world. God will never save you if you think you were premade that way. Make no mistake about it. May you yet choose one day also. This is my prayer for you.