Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if [it were] not [so], I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, [there] ye may be also. John 14.1-3.

How do you get there if not raptured?

Mat 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. Mat 24:37 But as the days of Noe [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Mat 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, Mat 24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Mat 24:40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Mat 24:41 Two [women shall be] grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Mat 24:42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. Mat 24:43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. Mat 24:44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

This can't be about the coming of the Romans separating families, but is about Christians being watchful.

80% of scholars believe the taken are unsaved who took the mark and the left are the saved. This is wrong also because this is a call to believers who are all saved. The goodman is a Christian and Christ is the Lord of the Christian.

It would be wrong also to say that the taken is saved and the left is unsaved, obviously since the both the taken and the left are saved; whereas, Matt. 25.31-46 discusses the dividing of the good and bad nations, which includes dealing with those who take the mark.

What is needed to be taken at the first rapture?

Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is. Mark 13.33

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things [Tribulation] that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. Luke 21.36

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure. 1 John 3.2-3

Those who say they are Christians but do not expect the return of the Lord live overtly carnal lives. Those who do not accept the rapture also have a fleshly existence. They do not know Ex. 29.39: "The one lamb thou shalt offer in the morning; and the other lamb thou shalt offer at even."

And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming. 1 John 2.28

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation. Heb. 9.28

For Christ could return in our lifetime.