I agree that we can do nothing of our selves, yet can do all things in Yeshua HaMashiach. John 15:4 "Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. 5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." If we try to lead men into mirroring our own imperfections, then we mislead them as we draw them away from Yeshua HaMashiach, while attempting to reproduce our own immage. G-d never intended for man to minister in molding robots, with no diversity of character or personality, but rather G-d Himself chooses to mold and shape His into the vessel of His own choosing. Jeremiah 18:4 "And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it. 5 Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 6 O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the Lord. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel." When a man becomes so lofty in his imagination as to presume himself capable of instructing another in the ways of G-d, he does well to reach out to one not yet a part of the family of G-d, lest he find himself in conflict with G-d. Isaiah 55:8 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. 9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." A man does well to examen himself often, and be mindful of his own short comings, for what will he benefit should he instruct a thousand unto righteousness, only to fall short himself? Truly the flesh loves vain titles of nobility, and the indulgence of fanfare, but will a man rob G-d of His glory, and still expect His blessing of grace? Matthew 23:12 "And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted." Amen!

Y'shua friend. Shalom! :notworthy: