Quote Originally Posted by BellaRose1
I dont think anyone can judge a persons heart OR be the one to say someone is going to Hell
God has not given you a spirit of discernment to know when someone is going to Hell. He must have done this for good reason.

This is what Islam teaches, you can't discern or receive such revelation from their god, but Christians are shown quite often who is hellbound and who is not; who is cast out of the church and who is not. Your passivity has chosen to deny this revelation from God.

I for one do not judge, but I do disclose what the Holy Spirit reveals, which is pleasing to God.

I do believe there is a place of torment...because Jesus says there is a place of weeping and nashing of teeth in the gospels. You got to know something..if you are weeping and nashing ya teeth!!
You are mistaken in using this verse as justification for a hell, for the weeping and nashing of teeth is also for Christians who do not overcome in Christ, but this weeping and nashing of teeth is not in hell, but it is called outer darkness, a loss of rewards for believers outside the light of rewards of reigning with Christ. Weeping is sorrow and nashing is regret.

Understand this.

Some will wake to everlasting jugdement and be thrown into the lake of fire
It is true.

Razor & Troy.......the most important thing is that WE know WE are RIGHT with the Lord & that WE KNOW HIM.
I do not make your mistake overassuming Razor is a Christian when you said "we". Be humble in your assumptions.

Christians should make a practice of searching their own hearts more......... instead of digging out the sin in other peoples hearts
It is God who is the judge of our thoughts, intentions and the true motivation of our hearts God bless you guys Your Aussie sis in Christ
Kerrie
A Christian should also stand on the truth when shown. If you have not been shown something, you should not judge falsely in your lack of revelation given from God. Again, you need humility and grace from God.