Does your BIBLE say in the word of God that the lost sinners, share the same gift of eternal life as do the redeemed in Jesus Christ?

John 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
We are given a contrast here, the one is to perish, and the other is to have eternal life. But don’t the wicked live forever separated in Hell also?

Acts 13:46 Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.

John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

1 John 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

James 5:20 Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

Matthew 25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal. So what is their everlasting punishment?

Rev. 2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Rev. 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Mortal death is a temporary separation from God, while as the second spiritual death is a permanent eternal separation from God. Death being a curse is a punishment in of itself, the Bible commands a punishment of death for many crimes, yet the spirit that rejected Yeshua HaMashiach will be punished by a painful everlasting second death. 2Cor. 2:15-16.

Death in itself is a separation from God. Ps.6:5. 49:19-20. 88:11-12. 115:17. 146:4. Pr.21:16. Ecc.9:5,10. Isa.38:18.

How cleverly Satan has portrayed our loving God, to be the cruelest most sadistic monster anyone could ever imagine. My God being a God of compassionate love, can not by His very Holy and loving nature, become so sadistic as to create a living creature just to torture it and watch it suffer for all eternity, if it should not preform as He planned for it to. How will we teach others, that our God is a God of great love and mercy, while contradicting ourselves through heresies portraying the same God to be a monster that is more heartless and sadistic than Hitler, or Stalin could have ever been had they been given a thousand years to accomplish it? Is this the image of a Holy, Just, and righteous God, that we tell men they should love and pattern their lives after? If so, then when my dog disobeys me, I would be a godly righteous man in beating and torturing him endlessly every day of his life so long as he lived.

Romans 3:4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged. Amen!

Y’shua friend. Shalom! :yes: