Quote Originally Posted by Scriptur View Post
I don't see any major difference among the Bible versions for Galatians 3.19 from what you said. Since today, ceremonial laws of animal sacrifices have ended, so has the Sabbath.

I don't think Christians have misunderstood the said vision, for it pertains to accepting the Gentiles as well as addresses what can be eaten. Even God said, elsewhere, we can eat other stuff now.

The Holy Spirit has told me that you are not a Christian because you seek to Judaize Christianity. By trying to exalt Judaism above Christianity you have created an idol for yourself, thus breaking the ten commandments, for you shall place no idols before the Lord thy God; you reject God's atoning work on the cross that does away with the law, for I have died to my flesh as well as to the law. Now should you!

Because you have not died on the cross with Christ you try to keep a law unto yourself and are too selfish to be willing to die on the cross with Christ. The Bible says we shall know them by ther fruit. This is how I know you by.

If none of this can be understood by your tiny brain, at least accept this. Since the beginning the Church has never practiced animal sacrifices or keeping the Sabbath. That should right there tell you something you are on the path to destruction.
Have you died to the law that says "Love the LORD your God?"

Tell me, if you have in fact died to that law, then do you love the LORD your God? I would hope as a Christian you would love God, wouldn't you?

If in fact you say you don't think a Christian should love God, for that would be keeping the law (oh my), then how can you say you are a Christian, or even claim to have a discernment from God that says that I am not a Christian, if you yourself don't love God due to your own fear of losing your salvation if you keep any commandment of the law, including the commandment to "love God"?

Do you so fear keeping the law of God (and losing your salvation), that you won't even "love the LORD your God" - which is a commandment of the law (and is its greatest one)? This is the same argument you are presenting to me: that I should so fear keeping the law of God (and losing my salvation), that I shouldn't keep the Sabbath - which is a commandment of the law.