No mention is made of those at Matt. 27.52 being raptured. But if they were they still did not receive newly clothed spiritual bodies, because nobody can come before the high priest naked, and none have entered 3rd heaven yet, not even David or Moses, Enoch or Elijah. Therefore, the cloud at best can only refer to those at Matt. 27.52 who await those bodies, but not all saints, since most saints are still waiting in paradise below, the good side of Abraham's bosom called Hades.

One can not operate without a body, so it is a timeless unawares below and above, if not 3rd heaven or outer darkness. Since Enoch and Elijah have not been busy all this time, but are waiting in a timeless unawares, this poses no problem, for they will be told they return to die as the two witnesses after a long period of time in timeless unawares. The same holds true for those who were raptured at Matt. 27.52, as they will receive their newly clothed spiritual bodies at the last trumpet.

This explanation is the only possibility that I have heard to reconcile the rapture of Enoch and Elijah, Matt. 27.52, the repentant thief, the cloud and the air, the throne and third heaven.

I hope this helps. I know that you speak each week trying to rationalize your views, but it is vain to still think if you were to die this very moment you would be raptured to heaven. It is not going to happen, so there is no need to open up imaginations that can lead to deceptions.

And to assume first rapture not according to readiness is to not be ready. You would enter the Tribulation not realizing it since you assumed you would have been first raptured before the Tribulation. Being unaware, you would take the mark that you would not have realized was the mark.