Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Skeptic

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by deshadow View Post
    I can show how I think it might work from a psychological standpoint.
    No you can't, because you overlook the spirit.
    I do think that ALL beleifs use brainwashing. I dont know if its bad.
    The truth needs not to brainwash.
    I just dont see the love in "beleive in me or hell."
    Since you were born into sin and sin leads to death and the second death, God provides a perfect loving salvation. To refuse His forgiveness has to place you somewhere since you will never cease to exist, and that somewhere is in hell because you are made in the image of God with God-consciousness in your spirit to know this salvation. Thus, you would be without excuse.
    I do see hell as one of the best scare tactics in the universe.
    It is not designed to scare, but a necessity to keep you eternally separated from God's own people who are being perfected to sinlessness and selflessness.
    I dont see all the "not one is good" and "dirty rag deeds" in all the people of the world who do not have god in the christian sense.
    It's true, we are all born into sin. The proof is no person has never not sinned but Jesus.

Blog Entries

yeah thats what the bible says.
    There is no better testimony than the 40+ writers of the Bible in the 66 books in complete agreement over 1500 years. There is nothing like it human history. Even those outside Christianity talk about his diety and death in ancient sources. So much evidence indicates the historical Jesus is a fact; this agrees with a loving God that would provide a salvation and to give eternal life.
    what about all the left out books?
    There were were no books left out. There are a complete 66 books. 6 is the number of Satan and the number of man, and God seeks to separate this union through the Word of God.
    How come there arent accounts of all this stuff outside of cannonical texts (and how come a lot of the canonical texts didnt make it into the bible?)
    There is internal as well as external evidences. There are other texts that were excluded for very specific reasons. If any book has any mistake or doesn't flow perfectly with the agreement of the Word already given, then it of course does not belong.

Your spelling is horrible. Why not be more considerate when you post?

deshadow Guest

So where are these voices comming form? Did i lose my soul to satan? Did i actually contact satan? Did i give it to him? Could I if I wanted to irrevocably?

I have heard interpretations that sy jesus came to save everyone regardless of if they wanted it or tohught they wanted it or not.

I see what you are saying. But no christians are sinless and many people of other faiths are doing a quite good job at not sinning a lot.

I feel like i want to gfollow christ. Although i am worried that its too late for me. I worry that i did unpardonable sin. And I worry about all the people going to hell. I would want jesus to save all of them. Cant god do that?
    Didnt jesus say I will draw all men unto me?

Blog Entries

So where are these voices comming form? Did i lose my soul to satan? Did i actually contact satan? Did i give it to him? Could I if I wanted to irrevocably?
    Since these voices are not from God, because they cause you agitation, you know they are either self-induced or from an evil spirit. As long as you are not saved, your soul is bound for hell where Satan is going too. If you truly received Christ you could be saved, but you don't want that do you?
    I have heard interpretations that sy jesus came to save everyone regardless of if they wanted it or tohught they wanted it or not.
    Never in the Bible do we see Jesus saving people that didn't want to be saved or not saving people that wanted to be saved authentically.
    I see what you are saying. But no christians are sinless and many people of other faiths are doing a quite good job at not sinning a lot.
    No people of other faiths are doing well at all, for to still call Jesus a liar is sure death. Christians on the other hand have been forgiven for all our sins, and have the power of the cross by the Spirit to overcome sin unto perfection.
    I feel like i want to gfollow christ. Although i am worried that its too late for me. I worry that i did unpardonable sin. And I worry about all the people going to hell. I would want jesus to save all of them. Cant god do that?
    No man alive today can commit the unpardonable sin (unless of course the Antichrist and the False Prophet are already walking the Earth today and there are those who take the mark of the beast). That only existed at the time when Christ was on Earth in the flesh. Certain conditions needed to occur for the blaspheming of the Holy Spirit to take place. It is nothing you need to worry about. Jesus wants to save everyone going to hell, but not everyone wants to be saved, just like you. If you don't want it, your wanting others to be saved is not real. You really don't want others to be saved if you yourself don't want it.
    Didnt jesus say I will draw all men unto me?
    Jesus does draw all men unto Him one way or another which causes the separation of hell and the new city when heaven and earth come together on the new earth.

Thread Information