Maiden,

The purpose of this post is to help you let go of your petty self and rationalizing your petty self. For there to be any doubt about your accusation, recall your words, "no matter how much you deny it"! Since I did not deny it, why accuse? People can see through your heart's intent by your words Maiden. This forum is not for wasteful posts like yours, nor is it to worship the moon in your "moonpower" (this is for Maiden only, she will know what it means). Know why what you are trying to accomplish! You are looking for something to accuse, anything at all, because we here are able to expose the sins of the RCC. So instead of repenting, you choose to look for fault in others, even when you can't find any specifically. This is the operation of the flesh in how it tries to rationalize itself. I have removed all links you posted to the RCC site you seem to endorse.

Welcome back. Did you go onto another computer with a different ISP or were you able to change your IP address? Just curious since you wrote, "~~Turbowaitress~~ Was not here to be against you but to post her opinions and beliefs, I was not aiming to be 'hostile' towards you" and "You have mis-judged me completely in that post". I have never spoken to you before Maiden unless you are Turbowaitress, so you must mean Turbowaitress when you said "I was not aiming to..." Yet you changed your profile beliefs dramatically to make it seem like you are another person, which is dishonest, aiming to deceive and not be truthful.

I did not misjudge you at all, for you would have shown so beyond merely self-declaring that I did. The reason you were banned was mindless accusation like a drone in petty accusation, if you will. You need to be delivered from the largest cult in the world and its idolatry of Mary which will help you stop blaming people with your petty opinions all to rationalize the largest cult in the world: e.g. paying for indulges, intermediary priesthood, popery, Mary idolatry. There is a basic difference in understanding the Bible between the Protestant Church and the RCC. The latter considers the pope and the church hierarchy to be the only ones who can interpret God's Word, whereas their laity, this church believes, should not comment on it. Indeed, the decision of the Pope and his Council is final. Thus, many forms of idolatry have been the result; such, for example, as worshipping the image of Mary. On the other hand the Protestant church takes a more liberal stance. Its teaching is that there are as many popes as there are Christians! It claims everyone interprets the Bible. Yet, if we have light we will see both sides are wrong; because in the body, only certain members whom the Lord sets forth therein have the authority to interpret the Word; what I mean by this is that some are more spiritual than others, and thus the overcomers in Christ do have authority. So, therefore, let us not all be popes, in humility, and let there not be one pope.

Mary did make mistakes in the Bible and such mistakes do come from overassuming, even sin for she was born into sin. No person is sinless except God. This proves the goddess of roman catholicism, after the goddesses of other cults, is a lie and an abuse of Mary's name. Mary would not approve.

The false teachings of the RCC and your profile are as follows: non-OSAS, having no faith to believe God gives eternal life at new birth; claiming Mary is sinless; denying the millennial kingdom claiming it is now even though Rev. 20.3 says the nations are still deceived, that is, by war; and rejecting of God's complete Word in the 66 books of the Bible. The Pope says these these false teachings are true, but the Pope is wrong.

It is true, you are seeking to find fault and accuse whatever you can because of what the profile questions you answered expose your faith.

I agree with these verses as well as the comment in stars. Should I get other verses less adequate? Or should I explain the matter of catholic in an untruthful way? Should I seek endlessly for the origin of which verses are most suitable which I could never be certain anyway, except for God Himself? No. What matters is the here and now, words of truth, which can not be censored, nor verses of the Scripture. Do not make your first words so accusatory, by find out by the Holy Spirit how you can contribute something positively. However, you are banned because of your petty self is not beneficial to the body of Christ. The verses are good to keep next to the Creed as well as the explanation of what catholic means, so this should not offend you, but you should be simply left with an amen!

Amen.

p.s. please see the first item under "Board Etiquette" - http://biblocality.com/forums/rules.php. Because you did not abide in this rule and accused falsely, you are banned. We should never accuse people for speaking forth words that are true as this is a place of conversation. This is not a forum for such accusations; for this, you are banned Maiden (TurboWaitress).
  • This may seem counter-intuitive, but if you post something from another writer as your own, this is not plagarizing as long as you believe it and want to express this very point as your own, for the sake of expressing a point precisely and with care. Therefore, it is a sin to accuse someone of plagarizing. This will not be tolerated. Citing the source is optional for the sake of the conversation. For example, let's say you speak audibly a paragraph of Scripture or of a Christian writer that you memorized. People do not accuse you of plagarizing when you speak these words. Why should it be plagarizing when having a conversation in writing? We should not hold a double-standard or be double-tongued; this finding agrees with the three main rules of this forum.