Thread: Mystery of Creation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yshua View Post
    I don't understand this thread or the "gap restoration" theory. It sounds like this Forum or the founders of it, actually believe in Evolutionary concepts, which is demonstrably proven false by their own falsification of fossils, by Creationist scientists' findings and by many evolutionists, by their own admission. God's word says that the Hebrew for day is a literal 24 hour day. Period. There are no "gaps" in creation. I am a "young earth" believer. The universe and the earth are only about 6000 plus years "old", not billions. If this is a sample of some of the beliefs of this Forum, I must part ways.
    This is nothing knew. Gap restoration has been taught since the beginning in Hebrew and the earliest church fathers. Satan has simply got in the way of understanding in your flesh. So he is winning the battle with you. His purpose is to make you look goofy so people are not drawn to Christ, turned off by you, as you pretend to believe in Jesus.

Each day is a 24 hour day which sum up the period of restoration after God caused earth to become desolate and waste in Gen. 1.2. The Hebrew word for each of these days is "restoration" so it is a restoring of what was already there. Gen. 1.1 God created perfectly. The gap is between the time when caused the dinosaurs to cease to exist in verse 2 to when Adam was created. Since the universe is scientifically proven to be 13.8 billion years old, you are very delusional to think otherwise. We have fossils of pre-Adamic men before 6000 BC and fossil remains of dinosaurs from 65 million years ago, as well as other fossil remains of creatures from even older than that 3.5 billion years ago. The earliest pre-Adamic men was 2.3 million years ago.

We have al kinds of fossils of pre-Adamic men and other creatures at various stages. This is evolution. Gen. 12.7 says God "formed man from the dust of the ground." This is the formation of the body over a long period of time. Then 3986 BC (Adam was born 4004 BC) God breathed in the breath of life, directly creating man's spirit, and when the spirit made contact with the body, man became a living soul with a spirit and a body.

Day 1 in the restoration you could not see the sun and the moon because there was a haze over the earth. Day 2 was not called a good day like the other days because when the firmament was split up came some of those demons God cast into the deep that inhabited dinosaurs. One of them went into the serpent to tempt Adam and Eve. Day 4 you could see the sun and moon because the haze had diminished.

http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and...ver-discovered

Gen. 1 says God created perfectly, but didn't say how long He took. He took 13.8 billion years.

Yshua Guest

I am delusional? And you have no love for the brethren with real Qs.

Pharisees and hypocrites, as per usual on these self-serving self righteous 'forums'. I will pray your eyes will be opened. Read 1 John my friend.

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yshua View Post
    I am delusional? And you have no love for the brethren with real Qs.

Pharisees and hypocrites, as per usual on these self-serving self righteous 'forums'. I will pray your eyes will be opened. Read 1 John my friend.
    You are delusional. If someone loved you they would tell you the truth that you are delusional in which you reject science that proves the universe is 13.8 billion years old. You place yourself as a Pharisee and hypocrite on a forum projecting your condition onto others. You have no love for the brethren that you would act like this accusing the brethren day and night. You are not living in the light. If you confess your sin claiming the universe is only 6000 years old and repent, God is faithful, will forgiver your sins and cleanse you from the wickedness of young earth creation. If you claim you did not sin this sin, you are calling God a liar, showing that His word has no place in your heart.

Read 1 John for yourself...

Introduction
    1 We proclaim to you the one who existed from the beginning, whom we have heard and seen. We saw him with our own eyes and touched him with our own hands. He is the Word of life. 2 This one who is life itself was revealed to us, and we have seen him. And now we testify and proclaim to you that he is the one who is eternal life. He was with the Father, and then he was revealed to us. 3 We proclaim to you what we ourselves have actually seen and heard so that you may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ. 4 We are writing these things so that you may fully share our joy.

Living in the Light
    5 This is the message we heard from Jesusfn and now declare to you: God is light, and there is no darkness in him at all. 6 So we are lying if we say we have fellowship with God but go on living in spiritual darkness; we are not practicing the truth. 7 But if we are living in the light, as God is in the light, then we have fellowship with each other, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, cleanses us from all sin.

8 If we claim we have no sin, we are only fooling ourselves and not living in the truth. 9 But if we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all wickedness. 10 If we claim we have not sinned, we are calling God a liar and showing that his word has no place in our hearts.

Thread Information