The Sins of the Roman Catholic Church & Eastern Orthodox Church

The word "catholic" means universal church. The Roman Catholic Church is not the Church, nor is it catholic, since it is not of the body of Christ. It came about with the Thyatira church period in the 6th and 7th centuries. Satan will destroy the Roman Church at the consummation of this age. God will let Satan destroy religious Rome because it is if only in name in Christ.

I count 5 times where Mary sinned or was selfish in the Bible. All that is born of the flesh is flesh. There should be no popery or intermediary priesthood in the Bible. One poster who goes by the nickname of SwanSword said, "Sins cannot be forgiven unless they are confessed to a Roman Catholic Priest". Confessing to a sinner? He cannot atone for my sins. This is called intermediary priesthood which is judaized Christianity. Don't you know the veil is rent? Is your conscience so dead you can't sense this?

We should not exceed the three main levels of workers: Apostles for a region of churches, Elders of a locality and Elders of meeting places.

There should not be paying for indulgences. The Ark does not represent Mary, but it is in the holy of holies, representing man's spirit in communion with God when His Spirit comes down upon the Mercy Seat. It is a sin to reject the millennial kingdom (was called "chiliasm" in the first century), and it is a sin to say eternal life is not at new birth or that upon being born-again, one may still never receive eternal life.

Rome, on the seven hilled city, is not the center. Jerusalem is the center from which Christ will reign in the millennial kingdom.

The Roman Church is abusive towards women and is riff with pedophiles. Woman should be allowed to do any work in the Church: apostles, elders and deacons. Junia, in the Bible, is a woman and was considered a most prominent apostle among the apostles. I hear women can even vote now.

God's complete Word is 66 books, not the 66 books plus the books the Roman Church adds, nor all the extra codes and rules they make up like Pharisees.

The bread and wine are figurative. The bread represents the body of Christ, dying on the cross for our sins when it is broken in half. The wine represents the blood of Christ for forgiveness of sins.

Many of these problems the Roman Church has, the Eastern Church also has. The Eastern Orthodox Church is not orthodox at all. Orthodox is a word that refers to "correct teaching". The Eastern Church came about with Constantine as represented by the Pergamum church period in the 4th and 5th centuries. Pergamum means "high tower" when Constantine married the church to the state.

The conscience of these adherents is seared in so many ways:
- calling the sins of a person not sins so they take those sins onto themselves.
- calling God a liar by not accepting eternal life is given at new birth and can never be taken away.
- having no faith Christ will return as He left, to reign in the millennial kingdom with His overcomer believers and regeneration of the world (lamb and the lion will lay down together in peace). It is shameful to call this time now the millennial peace.
- adding to their liking books to God's Word to create a plethora of problems, contradictions and confusion.
- abusiveness towards women by refusing them from being in the Work for the Church.
- needing man who is a sinner as a go-between instead of a direct relationship with God (Judaizing Christianity). The veil is rent!
- idolizing a man in popery.
- always adding to God's Word such as adding levels of administration to the church that are not warranted.
- paying for indulgences? How ludicrous to use filthy lucre! There is no purgatory that may be reduced by giving money to the Roman Church.

I felt disgusted when I posted this.