Quote Originally Posted by stray bullet
Catholics do not make penance by paying money. Baptism, confirmation, Mass, the Eucharist, marriage, et cetera are all biblical aspects.
Whether penance in the past by money or today through intermediary priesthood, both are wrong. Eucharist is wrong since the wafer or bread does not become Jesus but it is a symbol. Dividing falsely by high and low mass is wrong, as are the others mentioned. The church does not have a right to control inordinately.

Could you expand on this a little, I'm not sure where you are going here?
Absolution - Indulgences = time to spend in purgatory, is false because man does not dictate payment to the RCC for reduced time in a purgatory (as Luther exposed), since there is no purgatory, and because indulgences, a money grabber, is not God's will. Nor is intermediary priesthood which is judaized Christianity; nor is the pastoral system for that matter.

What I have said is the truth! The math is false because of the false assumptions about a purgatory and the false teaching of control through income of indulgences or intermediary priesthood.

These are reasonable statements.

We know from the bible that the early Church does not work by locality, but with hierarchy. The apostles established five Sees, which instructed the world. The epistles, instruction from the apostles to other churches, shows that the Church worked by a hierarchy.
We know the NT shows the church by locality and the church through the church periods lost this first love. The 5 Sees were to be copied throughout the world, not to be centers of control in a heirarchy. Throughout the world God's will was for there to be regional apostles operating from regional centers appointing elders for localities in their regions. In the epistles, instruction from the apostles to other churches, shows that the Church worked not by heirarchy.

God does this because he knows man's flesh, even the sin nature of men in the church, to prevent power and control by maintaining independent Biblical localities and non-profitable regional apostles who sacrifice for the faith in appointing elders so that none can hold anything against them. Popery is out of the question; even product sales are not the work of apostles.

What I have just told you is the truth.