Quote Originally Posted by SealedEternal
Your entire position is unscriptural and illogical.

Fornication is a perversion of God's plan for one man and one woman to be joined for life. I do not have to accept fornication as marriage in order to call it a sin. It's a sin because it's rebellion against God. If you don't turn from it and repent you will be in eternal flames, but it is not a marriage.
One man and one woman to be joined for life is not a fornication. How evil to say so. I did not ask you to accept fornication as marriage in order to call it a sin, for marriage is not fornication. How strange. Fornication is a rebellion against God, not marriage. When two people have sex it is marriage and if not treated as such it is fornication in what is suppose to be marriage for not treating it as marriage. Why is this so hard for you to understand? It is a sin to bear false witness or to try to be cunning and couth, subject to eternal flames.
Marriage is a covenant in which God joins you together. Fornication is a sin that is a perversion of God's law. They are totally opposite. It is a sin because it is perverting God's will which is abominable to Him, but it is not the covenant of marriage. That is not acceptable to God or me, and I have never said that it was.
Then if you don't accept that it is, you will accept all sex is to be treated as marriage and any that is not is fornicating. You must accept this for it is true.

You're not going against me at the source, but God, for God considers marriage at sex, uniting bodies as one.
I don't have to accept fornication as a marriage because you say it is so. God calls it a sin, so it cannot be a marriage. If it were a marriage, it would be legal. It would be your actual marriage later that would be a sin, because you would be committing adultery against your "wife" who you fornicated with originally. That's absolutely absurd.
I never said to accept fornicating as marriage, so why sin bearing false witness? Do you see the trap you caught yourself in? The only way out is to repent and accept marriage begins at sex when uniting bodies. If you can't, it is because you let your flesh win or the evil spirits' thoughts in your head.

The world's ways is legal marriages, but it is not the same with God's marriages. This is a matter of origin as God made one man and one woman to be united as one body. The Bible places little significance on ceremonial weddings. Sexual partners are already married according to God's law; ceremonies are not the binding act for they are merely outward show after the fact.

Two people are together for life when they have sex; they are not fornicating, or rather, they would not be, if they accepted this act in God's eyes. Why accuse God by saying they are not one body united? Shame on you! Your conclusion you noted is absurd because your premise is false leading to your false conclusion, when you think a couple is fornicating when they are committed to each other for life, or are suppose to be in God's eyes.

I can see you will never repent of this false teaching of yours where you are focused on the outer ceremony and not God's Word that when two people have sex they are united as one body as a matter of origin.

This is your sin. You are not disagreeing with me, but with God. He is the one you are really against here.