Thread: Age of Accountability

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ignite Guest

Default ignite

I know who Jesus is, and who he said that are his. HE said they that endure till the end, the same shall be saved. Paul said that he didn't want to preach the word of God, and end up a cast away. What do you think a castaway is? It's rejected.

The word 'and' that you kept bolding is 'even' the throne of God 'even' that is, the Lamb. God (Spirit) bought the church with his own blood, again this is a first-person pronoun. It's not referring to anyone else.
    But a spirit doesn't have blood, so he made a body from the foundation of the world Jesus Christ, the one who created all things. The name above every name in heaven and earth. That's not modelism, it's what the bible says.
    That would be a singular pronoun, or equal to one.
    Same word used for the Devil AND Satan, there are not two of him are there. And by the way he is also one spirit that doesn't operate without a body.
    This is my last post there's nothing more to say.

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Keep your promise, then give your life to Christ. The reason why man needs to declare promises is because his word is so untrustworthy. He feels this will vindicate himself somehow.

If a servant of the Lord, who in ordinary days is healthy and lives comfortably with adequate sleep and nutrition, cannot exercise authority over his body in time of need, he is useless to God. "I buffet my body, and bring it into bondage," Paul declared, " lest by any means, after that I have preached to others, I myself should be rejected [disqualified]" (1 Cor. 9.27). In other words, he was fearful that, having preached the gospel to others, he himself should fail to receive the reward of hearing the Lord say, "Good and well-done, My servant." This reward extends to returning with Christ to reign in the 1000 years. It has nothing to do with losing eternal life, for eternal life is eternal which can never be lost. Paul would never be afraid of losing eternal life, but he was fearful of losing the reward of reigning in the 1000 years. That is true humility.

You're a false teacher ignite and don't know Jesus, for He does not know you. Of the major Bible versions, only the KJV uses the term "castaway" and even so, it would not be a casting away as by being unsaved after being saved, but a separation, albeit temporary. Praise God that I have eternal life now which can never be lost. That is how powerful my God is that He can let me know this unequivocally, intuitively and in His Word. No matter how many times you tell me and yourself that salvation can be lost, such a heresy is rejecting in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Satan has you in his grips and placed you into a false salvation, a false born-again experience and copies himself as being God to you by then telling you that you can lose salvation tomorrow. You were never ever born-again to begin with. How sad for you!

As John said what God has testified to us: "He has given us eternal life" (1 John 5.11). It is already accomplished in His Son for those who have accepted it. You have not accepted this truth of God's Word, therefore, Christians can see you don't have life. We whom are saved are "children of God" and a loving God never disowns His children. His infinite foreknowledge knew that I would receive His Son on the cross and remain in Him forever!

The word is not "even" for Rev. 22.1,3, but remains "and". That is why all major Bible versions use the word "and", not "even". The flesh can rationalize anything and change the Word of God so easily. Shame on you!

Jesus paid the price, not the Father as the Father and the Son agreed it would be the Son that would enter creation to die on the cross.

It is not modalism to say Jesus created and that He existed before the foundation of the world, and when He entered the creation, He was given a body. Not at all! But it is modalism to call the Father the Son, the Spirit the Father and the Son the Spirit. Satan enjoys confusing God's 3 Persons. It is a grave sin to confuse the Father, the Son and the Spirit.

It is also modalism to say the Godhead is a Person. The Godhead is not a Person, but 3 Persons: the Trinity. Understand your unsalvation is proven in your hostility to these simple points of God's Triune Being. Because your head can't get around it, you rationalize it away, but understand the reason you can't understand it is because your spirit has not been quicked by the Holy Spirit with God's life. God has not intuitively revealed Himself to you, so you exist in Satan's replication or fabrication. Your mind can't fathom the Trinity of God because your inner person is still dead to God. You should soon realize this or you will be lost forever. As you have seen how you have been wrong each and every time, don't wait for a thousand more examples, but give your life to Christ today! My prayers will be with you.

Satan who is the Devil tries to copy the Godhead with his rendition of the Dragon (Satan), the 1st beast (Antichrist) and the 2nd beast (False Prophet). Satan is a real being, so is the Antichrist and so is the False Prophet. Satan is unable to show himself as 3 Persons. Only God is the Triune Being.

Jesus is uncreated spirit along with the Father and the Spirit, and the the 3 Persons of the Godhead agreed, Jesus would enter creation to be in the likeness of flesh. The complex of the Godhead is 3 equal, distinct, but not separate Persons of the Trinity.

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

ignite,

Please do not post in Christian forums sections, since you are not a Trinitarian (a Christian).

Thread Information