Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why is the church in ruin?

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Ruah Brit
    In the majority of Christ's teachings he teaches complete rejection of your lives in order to enter into His life. He teaches a level of worthyness to be called His deciple or to be called a follower. This is where the majority of "Christians" are going to be in trouble here very soon when the Lord sends His two prophets to shut down the world. I would Cut and past the scriptures but this forum doesn't show the post option when I right click.

Ruah Brit
    Sure the right click and paste is avaliable and does work. What you are experiencing, rather, is in using the Enhanced Editor it does not let you right click to then COPY, unless you use "Edit" at the top of your browser. If you want to use the right click to copy, come out of the Enhanced Editor and click on the A/A at the top right of this posting box. Then try it again.

bertie Guest

i wonder what you mean by taking their eye from the cross.
    lots of people talk about the cross this and the cross that.I havent a clue what they are getting at.what are yoiu trying to say in straight up english.Otherwise it becomes exclusive...what about us poor idiots who are just trying to follow Jesus,we are all out here staring at a blank screen with eyes watering to hear some truth.And you say we took our eyes off the cross.????Its handy to say something ebnigmatic and lleave it at that.Then nobody wants to take the chance to say hey look the emperor has no clothes. But hey look!the cross the cross! you make me so mad.
    That is the worst possible answer.clarify.....please....Could the Holy Church of Jesus be in ruins because of idolatry,false doctrines,greed,avarice, lust for power,money,fame,the compromise of the gospel for the survival of the fattest?
    The people dont want mumbo jumbo,they know what it is....they want the real thing.They want to connect with God on a real and undeniable level.They are dying with thirst for the Holy Spirits indwelling presence.They want somebody to come out with the truth.They want to feel the power of the Holy Spirit moving in their personal lives.They want to know without a doubt that they really are doing Gods will.They need to be taught that the spirit can touch their inmost being.that he wants to lift them above what they know they can be.There is lots of enigmatic touchy feely new age falsehood being perveyed as gods infallible will.None of it involves much sacrifice on the part of the individual.
    The apostles could and did speak from gnosis.meaning that not only did they speak from knowledge of these things,but that knowledge made up the essential core of who and what they were.In effect the knowledge was them.
    Till i find in this world a person of such unimpachable authority,im afraid i am stuck with my bible,and my will to god.

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bertie
    i wonder what you mean by taking their eye from the cross.
    lots of people talk about the cross this and the cross that.I havent a clue what they are getting at.what are yoiu trying to say in straight up english.Otherwise it becomes exclusive...what about us poor idiots who are just trying to follow Jesus,we are all out here staring at a blank screen with eyes watering to hear some truth.And you say we took our eyes off the cross.????Its handy to say something ebnigmatic and lleave it at that.Then nobody wants to take the chance to say hey look the emperor has no clothes. But hey look!the cross the cross! you make me so mad.
    That is the worst possible answer.clarify.....please....Could the Holy Church of Jesus be in ruins because of idolatry,false doctrines,greed,avarice, lust for power,money,fame,the compromise of the gospel for the survival of the fattest?
    Your anger is your flesh rising up waring against the Spirit.

Taking one's eye off the cross is the problem, that is the cross of Jesus Christ; you know, where Jesus died for forgiveness of sins and brought us to death with Him to give us power over sin. God also gives us crosses to bear and burdens.

Though there is substitution (even the acceptance of forgiveness is lacking in many brothers and sisters), there is lacking in co-death, and so what manifests are various carelessnesses and false teachings such as dividing the body of Christ falsely according to doctrines, people, nations in denominations, or other various false false teachings such as calvinism; today's Pentecotalism; having no faith to believe in the 66 books as being God's complete Word; denying hell is an eternal separation from God and non-annihilation; not believing God's Word about baptism of water and the Holy Spirit to come out of the world; and those who claim man's soul is his spirit. The list is longer than this, but these are some things to note along with sinful or self-involved behavior which are not fruit of the Spirit. Can you keep the conduct of Matthew 5-7 for instance?

The people dont want mumbo jumbo,they know what it is....they want the real thing.They want to connect with God on a real and undeniable level.They are dying with thirst for the Holy Spirits indwelling presence.They want somebody to come out with the truth.They want to feel the power of the Holy Spirit moving in their personal lives.They want to know without a doubt that they really are doing Gods will.They need to be taught that the spirit can touch their inmost being.that he wants to lift them above what they know they can be.There is lots of enigmatic touchy feely new age falsehood being perveyed as gods infallible will.None of it involves much sacrifice on the part of the individual.
    People don't want what you say. O sure they may say they do, but the reality is they do not. They love the world too much. They are not sojourners. It is like asking your barber to give you a decent hair cut with no cuts, all the while you are treating him unkindly as he is doing his work. It is the same towards God. When you are selfish, not walking after the spirit, this hurts God, so do not expect you are asking for a pure relationship with God when you behave this way. How could grace ever enter under such circumstance?

Also you said the "spirit can touch their inmost being". Don't you know the spirit is the inmost being? Our soul is our outerman while our spirit is our innerman. Building your relationship with God takes sacrifice, for not until you do this, will God grace you with the fruit of the spirit and strengthen your spirit to commune with Him in a deeper way, and to do His will. You would be confusing your spirit with your emotion if these words of truth are misconstrued as attempting to affect your emotion. It is not the case at all.

The apostles could and did speak from gnosis.meaning that not only did they speak from knowledge of these things,but that knowledge made up the essential core of who and what they were.In effect the knowledge was them. Till i find in this world a person of such unimpachable authority,im afraid i am stuck with my bible,and my will to god.
    There are two kinds of knowledge. The knowledge of the soul and the knowledge acquired in the spirit. The former is of no use and vanity if it is not commensurate with spiritual knowledge.

You will do what you will. I do not ask you to follow me, but seek the truth, the truth of which the forum is founded; that is, bringing 12 informal apostles together in agreement to build the body of Christ according to Biblical locality where the apostles appoint elders to take care of whole localities. If this truth is not for you then you are at a loss. If you feel the need to judge falsely, then again, it is your loss. No one is forcing you to have the love of the Lord in your life and accepting His way founded on the apostles and the prophets.

onfire4christ Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Troy
    It is not manners to say to forgive you for not being somebody else, when it is obvious you are not someone else. Therefore, you speak with a curdle in your tongue.
    Obviously I struck a chord, forgive me.

I did not say the difference between emotion and the move of the Holy Spirit. I said the difference between emotion and the man's spirit wherein the Holy Spirit indwells. The Holy Spirit is God who speaks to us in our spirit Whom we commune with in our spirit in praying to God the Father.
    Correct.

"Filled with the Holy Ghost," will show forth gifts according to God's good pleasure, one of them which may be the gift of tongues, for not everyone has the gift to speak different languages, yet many are filled with the Holy Spirit.
    Correct again.

Speaking in your language what is given by the Holy Spirit is not a gift of tongues, but speaking in other languages is.
    1st, I never said, my own language. Speaking in Tongues is Godly and is also biblical.
    Now, before you get confused some more. There are differences in tongues.
    1. The gift of other Tongues is what the apostles recieved on the day of pentecost. That means they could speak in other languages of their own.

Acts 2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
    2. Speaking in tongues, is for the glorifing of God.

Acts 10:46 For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God. Then answered Peter,
    3. Speaking in tongues is also with prophesying.

Acts 19:6 And when Paul had laid [his] hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.
    4. Some people are given the gift of working of miracles, others prophecy, others of discerning of spirits, others divers (or different )kinds of tongues (speaking another language..i.e. english spking hebrew, or vice versa)
    Then the interpretation of tongues.

1 Corinthians 12:10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another [divers] kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
    [quote]

5. Some again, speak in tongues of men (other languages) and some speak in tongues of Angels (the Heavenly language). But the most important is Love. Do you have that Troy?

1 Corinthians 13:1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become [as] sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
    6. It's better that we don't speak in tongues as long as we prophesy, some people don't even have the gift. But if we do speak in tongues let it be interpreted for the edification of the church.

1 Corinthians 14:5 I would that ye all spake with tongues, but rather that ye prophesied: for greater [is] he that prophesieth than he that speaketh with tongues, except he interpret, that the church may receive edifying.
    And if you notice here it seperates prophesieth from speaking in tongues. Some people prophesy without ever speaking in tongues.

7. Paul thanked God that he spoke in tongues more than others....So i guess he was full of the Devil also.

1 Corinthians 14:18 I thank my God, I speak with tongues more than ye all:
    I have agreed with you on the count that there are a lot of people out there right now, that are playing with fire and are faking the tongues. I know there are people out there who think they can run and tell the Holy Ghost just what to do. That's blaspheme and heresy. You cannot tell the Holy Ghost what to do, you cannot turn on or shut off the Holy Ghost when you feel the need to do so. That's a flat lie from Hell.

So this quote you so blantly lay at my feet and attack me with. Show me the scripture! Remember this and always remember. Start with the Bible, End with the Bible.

I'm praying for you Troy, God Bless and may you have a great time with the Lord.

The Holy Spirit does not give utterance to speak gibberish babble of today's Pentecostalism, a throwback of Montanism. Any interpretation from interpreters of Pentecotals today, will generate a different interpretation each time showing you that false tongues is what you have. What you speak forth is evidence of the evil spirit. I pray and hope that you repent.
    I love you to bro. , Thanks, they said the same to Jesus that He healed the sick because he was of the Devil. I say the same thing. If I were filled with the Devil, Don't you think I 'd attack you as you have attacked me? No. Because I am filled with Christ, dead to this ol world and living with The Lord in my life. Am I perfect? no.

I won't attack you, I'll pray for you that you will take control of your hatred for the Pentecostal. Love ya.

You are Pentecostal and possessed by the demon of false tongues. You have replaced overcoming in Christ with the passivity of false tongues and having no faith to believe God can give eternal life that is eternal at new birth.
    Again, you attack me. Love ya. Again, you are mistaken. I am Saved, Sanctified, and filled with the Baptism of the Holy Ghost and Fire. I lean on, trust and surrender my All to my Savior and Friend Jesus Christ. I listen to and am Comforted by the Holy Spirit and I am forgiven and given mercy by my Father in Heaven. You couldn't measure the Faith I have in My Father, the son and The Holy Ghost.

Again, Love ya. PRayin for ya.

God Bless

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by onfire4christ
    Obviously I struck a chord, forgive me.
    No. You made a mistake, and I simply corrected you. Don't blame me for helping you with your possession.

1st, I never said, my own language. Speaking in Tongues is Godly and is also biblical. Now, before you get confused some more. There are differences in tongues.
    You are confused. Let me show you how. Read on...

5. Some again, speak in tongues of men (other languages) and some speak in tongues of Angels (the Heavenly language). But the most important is Love. Do you have that Troy?
    Here begins your confusion. You are confused in what tongues of angels means. If you have love Onfire, you will accept the truth when it is given to you, won't you?

7. Paul thanked God that he spoke in tongues more than others....So i guess he was full of the Devil also.
    Paul could speak different languages; this was his gifting of tongues. Why does that make him the devil?

I have agreed with you on the count that there are a lot of people out there right now, that are playing with fire and are faking the tongues.
    Anyone who treats tongues as gibberish babble as do you, is faking it and playing with fire unwittingly or otherwise.

So this quote you so blantly lay at my feet and attack me with. Show me the scripture! Remember this and always remember. Start with the Bible, End with the Bible.
    No. You produced this verse. I had not brought up this verse, 1 Cor. 14.18. You seem confused. Start with the Bible. In the Bible there is not tongues considered to be gibberish babble.

If I were filled with the Devil, Don't you think I 'd attack you as you have attacked me? No. Because I am filled with Christ
    False tongues does not fill you with Christ.

You do attack: "you so blantly" and "Paul thanked God that he spoke in tongues more than others....So i guess he was full of the Devil also" and "take control of your hatred for the Pentecostal". Your attacks and saying you don't attack is your being doubletongued. Be "not doubletongued" (1 Tim. 3.8). Plus you attack with deception too. I did not blatantly lay the verse you said I did, for you brought the verse up, not me. You should not sin bearing false witness. Your other deception was to claim Paul is going to hell because he spoke different languages. How strange an accusation! I love you and I know you are letting evil spirits take hold in your mind through gibberish babble. I tell you this because I would wish you not be deceived.

I won't attack you, I'll pray for you that you will take control of your hatred for the Pentecostal. Love ya.
    If you loved me you would not try to teach false tongues and defend this false teaching of montanism. I know that when someone sees this lack of love in you, you need to think they hate you or your system. This is common cultic reaction. Don't let the devil plant such thoughts in your mind. Know that you harbor the false teaching of gibberish babble in which you will need to repent and seek deliverence. I will pray for you.

Again, you attack me. Love ya. Again, you are mistaken. I am Saved, Sanctified, and filled with the Baptism of the Holy Ghost and Fire. I lean on, trust and surrender my All to my Savior and Friend Jesus Christ. I listen to and am Comforted by the Holy Spirit and I am forgiven and given mercy by my Father in Heaven. You couldn't measure the Faith I have in My Father, the son and The Holy Ghost.
    Yet you harbor a false fruit not of God which is gibberish babble, false tongues. Christians can be deceived and the evil spirits can gain strongholds in their minds. It is either that or you are an unregenerate tare, that may look like the wheat, but nonetheless the tare which Christ will put His sickle to and separate you from His own.

Thread Information