Quote Originally Posted by onfire4christ
Obviously I struck a chord, forgive me.
No. You made a mistake, and I simply corrected you. Don't blame me for helping you with your possession.

1st, I never said, my own language. Speaking in Tongues is Godly and is also biblical. Now, before you get confused some more. There are differences in tongues.
You are confused. Let me show you how. Read on...

5. Some again, speak in tongues of men (other languages) and some speak in tongues of Angels (the Heavenly language). But the most important is Love. Do you have that Troy?
Here begins your confusion. You are confused in what tongues of angels means. If you have love Onfire, you will accept the truth when it is given to you, won't you?

7. Paul thanked God that he spoke in tongues more than others....So i guess he was full of the Devil also.
Paul could speak different languages; this was his gifting of tongues. Why does that make him the devil?

I have agreed with you on the count that there are a lot of people out there right now, that are playing with fire and are faking the tongues.
Anyone who treats tongues as gibberish babble as do you, is faking it and playing with fire unwittingly or otherwise.

So this quote you so blantly lay at my feet and attack me with. Show me the scripture! Remember this and always remember. Start with the Bible, End with the Bible.
No. You produced this verse. I had not brought up this verse, 1 Cor. 14.18. You seem confused. Start with the Bible. In the Bible there is not tongues considered to be gibberish babble.

If I were filled with the Devil, Don't you think I 'd attack you as you have attacked me? No. Because I am filled with Christ
False tongues does not fill you with Christ.

You do attack: "you so blantly" and "Paul thanked God that he spoke in tongues more than others....So i guess he was full of the Devil also" and "take control of your hatred for the Pentecostal". Your attacks and saying you don't attack is your being doubletongued. Be "not doubletongued" (1 Tim. 3.8). Plus you attack with deception too. I did not blatantly lay the verse you said I did, for you brought the verse up, not me. You should not sin bearing false witness. Your other deception was to claim Paul is going to hell because he spoke different languages. How strange an accusation! I love you and I know you are letting evil spirits take hold in your mind through gibberish babble. I tell you this because I would wish you not be deceived.

I won't attack you, I'll pray for you that you will take control of your hatred for the Pentecostal. Love ya.
If you loved me you would not try to teach false tongues and defend this false teaching of montanism. I know that when someone sees this lack of love in you, you need to think they hate you or your system. This is common cultic reaction. Don't let the devil plant such thoughts in your mind. Know that you harbor the false teaching of gibberish babble in which you will need to repent and seek deliverence. I will pray for you.

Again, you attack me. Love ya. Again, you are mistaken. I am Saved, Sanctified, and filled with the Baptism of the Holy Ghost and Fire. I lean on, trust and surrender my All to my Savior and Friend Jesus Christ. I listen to and am Comforted by the Holy Spirit and I am forgiven and given mercy by my Father in Heaven. You couldn't measure the Faith I have in My Father, the son and The Holy Ghost.
Yet you harbor a false fruit not of God which is gibberish babble, false tongues. Christians can be deceived and the evil spirits can gain strongholds in their minds. It is either that or you are an unregenerate tare, that may look like the wheat, but nonetheless the tare which Christ will put His sickle to and separate you from His own.