Thread: Disembodied Spirits-Demons

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Default Disembodied Spirits-Demons

Before the 6 days of restoration, that is before Gen. 1.2, there existed demons that were put into the sea when they sinned (v.2). On day 2, however, it was not a good day, because some of them came out when the firmament was split, seeking to find bodies to inhabit. One of those demons entered into the serpent.

Mat 10:24 The disciple is not above [his] master, nor the servant above his lord.
    Mat 10:25 It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more [shall they call] them of his household?

The reproach which our Lord has borne reaches the utmost. No Christian, however much he may suffer, can surpass the Lord in sufferings. This gives us comfort. The Lord knows our tribulation on earth. He plainly tells us that the most we may suffer is still not above His.

“Beelzebub” may mean either “king of the fly” or “king of the house”: demons often possess human bodies as their houses. People referred to the Lord as the king of the fly, and they will likewise call us mad.

This portion of the Scriptures shows us that on this earth we cannot expect to be kindly treated by the world. Whenever we are misunderstood, despised and persecuted, we should remember how the world treated our Lord. If we are to be like Him in this respect, our heart can be at rest.

Mikki Guest

Default Mikki

Is true demon still can go into peoples and animals like when Jesus is casting them out, or not any more since Jesus go back to heaven?

I hope this is right place to ask. I am sorry if I am not right.

Mikki

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

It's ok to ask.

Why would you think because Jesus has gone back to heaven that disembodied spirits don't still try to inhabit humans and gain strongholds in their minds? What do you think caused the atrocious acts of men these past 2000 years if they did not receive the guidance of the evil spirit? There is a spiritual warfare going on right now in the grandest proportions in a war against the saints!

If you would not accept the cause as being evil possession, then that does great damage to your own conscience. Many people are possessed by demons, but it may not seem apparent on the surface only because they put on a front, but certainly accept the fact by the atrocities of the past, that the demons are still operating upon men. Even in the millennial kingdom, only the Antichrist and the False Prophet will be thrown into hell. Satan will only be put in the pit, which is to say he will be let out one last time at the end of the 1000 years.

Mikki Guest

Default mikki

You not understand. I do think demons are here now. I was asking because I do not wish to sound crazy and you tell me there are no demons and evil spirits now. My brother is Christian and he tells me I am crazy. He says no evil spirits now they were to trying to stop Jesus and now are gone away. I not belive him.

My father is very mean to Christians and I am thinking he has evil spriit in him.

Also this sound very strange, but I am not crazy. Sometimes I talk to my dogs, because I have no friends to talk to here. I tell them about me and Jesus. Just for fun, I know they not understand. But when I talk about "Jesus" to trina my dog, she growls at me and runs away. It is true! my other dog not do this. Trina do this two times now.

Can dog get evil spirit? Can my father have? I am hoping I am not being crazy.

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

I do understand, that is why I gave you the answer that you needed.

There are demons and evil spirits now.

Don't ask the question again as though it was not already answered. To think demons could inhabit people but not animals would be odd to think animals had more power than man.

Thread Information