Thread: Islam is a Non-Issue

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Default Islam is a Non-Issue

Islam is a Non-Issue

Many who are against the Word of God make the claim God said, kill their mothers, children and warriors, kill them all.

Yet they-mothers and fathers of evil nations-were sacrificing their children into the fiery mouth of Molech, so this is why God gave the order to finish them off for they refuse to repent. Those nations no longer exist except in a remnant nation of Islam.

Isn't it amazing the situation we are in now where Islam is using their own children and mothers as human shields as they fire rockets behind them? As well as child sacrifices, training them to grow up to be suicide mass-murderers?

Israel has a choice: either to cease to exist as a nation and have its own mothers and children and people die by rockets day after day, or they can continue to kill Islamic children and mothers and fathers at a rate of 10 to 1. The rockets from Lebanon started before Israel moved into Lebanon and placed their flags everywhere. How cunning and couth to ask Israel to leave southern Lebanon when Israel had already done so in 2000, only to receive 200+ rockets per day fired into Israeli cities with ball bearings with the explicit intent an so full of hate to kill people vainly, whereas Israel responds to save its own hide, even its very existence.

Islam is jealous of Israel and the west, so they react violent. It's all they can do instead of working hard in life, making a living and being responsible. They look at their god and wonder why they seem like lesser people. God says do not covet all the wealth of the west, for this is a sin. Suicide is never a martyrdom. It is murder, murdering yourself and those you revile.

Do you get a sense of how absolutely and utterly unethical Allah is? He will stop at nothing, no matter how immoral, to achieve his end for world domination and demonization. Thank God Jesus will place Satan in the pit for 1000 years during the millennial reign of Christ.

So much has changed and still things remain the same. As long as Islam wants to continue to wipe Israel off the face of the earth, Israel will continue to kill Arabs at a ratio of 10 to 1 in self-defense, day by day searching out those rocket attacks which are seen by satellite and responded to, even if they are fired from a crowd of people. This is what a nation must do to survive under these circumstances. There is no other choice available except extinction.

This is the consequence of the evil of Islam trying to do something unethical. Sin needs to be judged and Islam is being judged by God by Islam losing more and more land in their evil desire to eradicate God's chosen people, His elect, the first nation He revealed Himself. Israel was and has brought the Word of God to all nations for Christians have received the new covenant.

The United Nations partitioned the land and when they did, Islam didn't like it, so they sent their armies after Israel. Israel consequently defeated Islam and gained more land each time every 10 years or so because Islam keeps attacking. Israel has a right to a buffer zone. This is the righteous consequence of the evil empire of Islam calling Jesus a liar and rejecting God's chosen people. It is a sin to reject their divine right to the promised land and covenant promise she will be the center of all nations in the millennial kingdom. This is their Messianic Kingdom, though she will not reign as kings and priests, for this honor is given to God's overcomer believers who are raptured and return with Him to reign over the nations with an iron rod.

Don't be surprised by the slowness of the events. It is very slow going, yes, but it is all happening according to God's righteous dealing with men. It makes perfect sense to me by the Holy Spirit in agreement with the Word and believers.

Just as Israel gave a letter to the Canaanites asking them if they could enter the promised land, today Israel drops millions of leaflets saying get out.

What is happening is prophetically already known. When Israel reclaims her land after 2500 years, and she has, then she will continue to get more and more land as she has since 1948. This will continue to happen until Israel owns land up to the Euphrates River. It is only at this time will Islam finally give up and accept Israel as a nation (though not completely, at least not until Christ returns in Person).

The nations of the world won't like this, so "the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty [and] two months" (Rev. 11.2).

The revived Roman Empire will push Israel back all the way to Jerusalem. People think this is about Islam. I don't think so. No matter how evil Islam is, they always seem utterly incapable of accomplishing their aims of world denomination, so I believe it is political Rome that pushes Israel back, not Islam. Political Rome is Babylon the Great (Rev. 18) and will be closely aligned with religious Rome (Roman Church) in Revelation 17. It becomes jealous of Israel's power and then attempts to squash her. It's at that moment when Israel looks like she is about to be destroyed that Christ returns, gives Israel her land back all the way to Euphrates River.

So shall it be done!

DesertRose Guest

Hi Churchwork,

Quote Originally Posted by Churchwork View Post
    Isn't it amazing the situation we are in now where Islam is using their own children and mothers as human shields as they fire rockets behind them? As well as child sacrifices, training them to grow up to be suicide mass-murderers?
    If your talking about the conflict with Hizbullah and Israel, that is happening now, I can tell you that the "hiding behind civilians" propaganda that is spreading now like wild fire, is nothing but a myth.

If this is in fact true, then won't those searching through the rubble find Hizbullah fighters and their weapons? Instead, what is being found, are innocent women and children. The second Qana massacre is one example.
    Israel has a choice: either to cease to exist as a nation and have its own mothers and children and people die by rockets day after day, or they can continue to kill Islamic children and mothers and fathers at a rate of 10 to 1.
    Is this what you would like to see? Does the death of innocent civillians, put a smile on your face? Would Christ utter such words? I highly doubt it.

Do you get a sense of how absolutely and utterly unethical Allah is? He will stop at nothing, no matter how immoral, to achieve his end for world domination and demonization. Thank God Jesus will place Satan in the pit for 1000 years during the millennial reign of Christ.
    If you think that Allah is some person, that you can equate to Satan, I think you should re-think your stance. Allah is just the Arabic word for God, and both Christians and Muslims who speak Arabic, use this term.

This is what a nation must do to survive under these circumstances. There is no other choice available except extinction.

So we resort to Genocide?

Just as Israel gave a letter to the Canaanites asking them if they could enter the promised land, today Israel drops millions of leaflets saying get out.
    Dropping leaflets does not serve any purpose. Majority of people that will still be residing in their homes, will be too afraid to leave - because many have been killed by the Israeli's even though their cars have been clearly marked as civillians. Also, many of the roads have been damaged, and so many do not have the money or petrol, or cars for that matter, to leave.

What is happening is prophetically already known. When Israel reclaims her land after 2500 years, and she has, then she will continue to get more and more land as she has since 1948. This will continue to happen until Israel owns land up to the Euphrates River. It is only at this time will Islam finally give up and accept Israel as a nation (though not completely, at least not until Christ returns in Person).
    More and more land, at the expense of innocent Palestinians and Lebanese? I don't think Christ will accept this, so why are his followers advocating it?

I hope this post does not offend anyone, because that was not my intention. I look foward to having discussions with you all. In the mean time, take care. :)

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose View Post
    If your talking about the conflict with Hizbullah and Israel, that is happening now, I can tell you that the "hiding behind civilians" propaganda that is spreading now like wild fire, is nothing but a myth.
    They found weapons which I have seen video of. Trucks in the community with those weapons are blown up and this satellite video is shown. And they showed missle launches behind buildings and so forth as well as in open fields, even hiding weapons in schools. They are all over the place and all Israel can do is keep shooting where they are shot from and take more land to stop Israeli cities from being bombarded. It's quite sad. Islam started it. Israel did not cross into Lebannon until days of rockets sent into Israeli cities.

The propaganda is that it is alright to kill Israelis indiscriminately. The provoker is the sinner. The proker is the one who starting sending hundreds of missiles per day into Israel for no reason other than reviling God's chosen nation, the nation He first revealed Himself to.

If this is in fact true, then won't those searching through the rubble find Hizbullah fighters and their weapons? Instead, what is being found, are innocent women and children. The second Qana massacre is one example.
    They have captured these fighters and their weapons and the video has been shown. Extraordinary explosions occur when they blow up a weapons depot. Israel targets where the weapons are being shot from. Moreover, Israel has the right to indiscriminate fire at a ratio no less than 10 to 1 since this is the action of Islam provoked first and chooses not to stop.

Why the doublestandard? In the world, when a nation starts a fight, the fight will be taken to them. Hitler started the fight, and the good nations stopped him. So too will be the case against Islam. That's why the good nations have entered into Islamic countries to do something about their evil ways.

Is this what you would like to see? Does the death of innocent civillians, put a smile on your face? Would Christ utter such words? I highly doubt it.
    I don't want to see killing. Is that what you want? Christ predicted this would happen. It is not that Christ or Christians want this but that it has been foretold because by revelation of the Holy Spirit we know man's sins and God will judge them, even now.

If you think that Allah is some person, that you can equate to Satan, I think you should re-think your stance. Allah is just the Arabic word for God, and both Christians and Muslims who speak Arabic, use this term.
    I didn't say Satan is some person, Satan is an evil spirit. He was a most beautiful angel called Lucifer who fell from 3rd heaven. He is Allah. His final destination is Hell.

The name Allah is derived from the Hebrew Chaldee word Halal which is the NAME OF SATAN in the scriptures in Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer (HALAL) , son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"

This god calls Jesus a liar for Jesus said Jesus is God.

So we resort to Genocide?
    It's either that or Israel ceases to exist to be a nation. It's either suicide or genocide. It's very sad, but that is the reality. Israel is not given a choice. It's like a person who keeps coming at you with a gun and their children held in front of them as a shield. This is sick but that's what they are doing. Islam are a sick people. You have to shoot through them or you will die. It's the last thing you want to do, but if you don't, you will die. A Christian will accept martyrdom and let the person kill us, but that is not how nations works. All nations have a right to defend themselves. Do onto others as you would have them do to you. This is not to say a Christian should not take up arms to defend themselves when it is either themselves and their family or the enemy. Should we have let Hitler rule th world? I think not. Israel would definitely cease to exist. But often a Christian will be a martyr for the sake of Christ if it pleases God.

Dropping leaflets does not serve any purpose. Majority of people that will still be residing in their homes, will be too afraid to leave - because many have been killed by the Israeli's even though their cars have been clearly marked as civillians. Also, many of the roads have been damaged, and so many do not have the money or petrol, or cars for that matter, to leave.
    Dropping leaflets serves a perfect purpose to say get out! Israel is saying the best decision you can make is leave now! The probability of death increases the longer they wait if the battle intensifies. Islamic fundamentalists with explosives drive clearly marked cars as civilians. The casuality of war is as you see, very sad. Israel should not just stop fighting and let the missles increase from 200 to 500 or 1000 rockets a day. Do you see what evil you propose? Children of Israel are dying by ball bearings! It doesn't get any sicker than that.

Israel gave everyone in southern Israel 48 hours from air strikes to get out. They had 48 hours to cross a couple of miles to get out! While they did that Islam was sending over 200 rockets per day. I have never known a more evil nation than Islam! If only Hitler could have had a fighting force of Islam founded on the murderous Mohammed the pedophile.

Jesus Christ, God incarnate, never hurt anyone.

More and more land, at the expense of innocent Palestinians and Lebanese? I don't think Christ will accept this, so why are his followers advocating it?
    Suicide mass-murder is innocent? Sending 200 rockets a day from Hezbollah, a major party of the Lebanese government? This is innocent? This is not innocent. This is evil! Israel are Palestinians. And yes, it is to their expense that 200 rockets a day are sent to kill children of Israel with explosions and ball bearings. Oh Ishmael! Christ does not condone war nor do Christians, but He does foretell it. He prophesied this would happen because of sin. Israel reclaimed her homeland after 2500 years and is increasing as prophesied because of the sin of Islam, similar to nations that threw their children into the fiery mouth of the god Molech. Those nations ceased to exist. That's the consequence of their sin.

Consequently Israel gains more land and becomses the center from which Christ will reign for 1000 years on earth. There is nothing you can do about it. It is the righteous consequence of God's unfolding plan to deal with sin and to prepare His kingdom at His return.

I hope this post does not offend anyone, because that was not my intention. I look foward to having discussions with you all. In the mean time, take care.
    Christians don't pick up the bait of Satan. I am here to help you, that is what this forum is for. You do not believe in Christ, as at the time of this posting, in your profile, and so let me help you. Why do you refuse your Creator?
    :crying:

Thread Information