The unsaved look to find error first rather than giving the Word of the benefit of the doubt. Mormons, atheists, agnostics, and mohammedistics look first to either give a false misreading and representation to try to prove some mistake in the Bible. This reflects them living in their mind or emotion of their soul in which they choose by their own volition to behave this way because their spirit is not yet regenerated. They have in their spirit it the evil spirit that causes them to conduct themselves in this order.

Isn't that amazing to be able to see that? Lately I have been awestruck but such simple examinations. What a gift God has given me quckening my intuitive spirit and renewing my conscience seeing more of God's mind by His indwelling Holy Spirit.

These are all automatic behavior patterns. "Religion" is often what is accused of, not realizing a Christian has a spiritual life now, not a religious life as when before when they were unsaved, as the unregenerated have also. Isn't it ironic that the unregenerated accuse believers of having a religious life when in fact it is these unsaved (just as we were once) that have the religious life, that life of the evil spirit worshipping the god of this world whom is Satan. That is the religion laid out from the fall of man and has been with us ever since and will not dissipate until Christ casts Satan into the pit for a thousand years.