Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lying, Deceptive, Selfish (LDS) Mormon Doug Yancey

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Is an intelligence a being? Or are the alleged pre-existing intelligences of Mormonism and LDS just a hodgepodge of spirit dust (or whatever) out of which supernaturalistically the Father came into being buy some supernatural happening all by itself like in atheism? That sounds like the equivalent of of atheistic naturalism, but you may call it henotheistic supernaturalism (identifying the Deity with an always pre-existing supernatural universe and its phenomena, idolized).

I don't believe there was an eternity of the past or before time existing many uncreated spirit dust particles or intelligences. There was just the uncreated Creator: the Trinity of the 3 Persons of the Godhead. To accept this fact, repentantly, is the beginning of humility, salvation and eternal life, receiving what Jesus did for you on the cross.

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

You are just a bigot against God (and particularly against the Church and blacks in your history of Mormons and LDS) as you worship multiple uncreated intelligences alongside God by proclaiming their pre-existence, when God said only He is "from everlasting."

When you claim these intelligences always existed alongside God you are sinning against God. How detestable is this to God?
    "Let us go and worship other gods-which neither nor your fathers have known, any of the gods of people around you, near you or far from you, from one end of the earth to the other-you must not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity, and do not spare him or shield him. Instead, you must kill him. Your hand is to be the first against him to put him to death, and then the hands of all the people" (Deut. 13.6-10).

"If a man or woman among you...is discovered doing evil in the sight of the LORD your God and violating His covenant and has gone to worship other gods-which I have forbidden-and if you are told or hear about it, you must investigate it thoroughly. If the report turns out to be true that this detestable thing has happened...you must bring out to your gates that man or woman who has done this evil thing and stone them to death. The one condemned to die is to be executed on the testimony of two or three witnesses. The witnesses' hands are to be the first in putting him to death, and after that, the hands of all the people. You must purge this evil from you. (Deut. 17.2-7).
    Mormons may call Christians bigots, but who is the real bigot?

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Simplify it for yourself.

1) If you cannot explain away Scripturally God alone is "from everlasting" (Ps. 41.13) before time began, then realize you are sinning by adding to God's words with the verdict of Rev. 22.18,19.

2) If you can find no verse that clearly say you pre-existed alongside God from everlasting as an intelligence or being, then realize you are sinning, self-exalting self.

3) If you can find no verses that say a person can clearly lose salvation, then realize you don't have a salvation that can never be lost, so you are sinning entering into a false salvation. "I give unto them [my sheep] eternal life; and they shall never perish" (John 10.28), "that fadeth not away. Who are kept by the power of God" (1 Pet. 1.4,5). Faith is a gift of God. Don't add to these verses or in_sert what is not said, otherwise you are sinning.

4) If works can save you then you boast of self. "Not of works, lest any man should boast" (Eph. 2.9). We are "justified by faith in Christ, and not by works: for by works shall no flesh be justified" (Gal. 2.16). If you are unwilling to accept this, then you are sinning.

Now we all know you can twist the Scriptures anyway you like by putting into them an "except when..." and claim the Bible is not the full inerrant word of God or allege that some parts are false. But how would a child read such passages? They would take the verses at their plain understanding. To understand things of God you will need to be like children and not gods.

"And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them, And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven" (Matt. 18.2-4).

Everyone who enters this world must pass through a period of childhood. Similarly, all who enter the kingdom of heaven must go through a kind of childhood. The kingdom of heaven presents three different aspects: (1) the sphere of Christianity or Christendom, (2) the church, and (3) the millennial kingdom. What is referred to here is the second of these aspects.

Those who are not born again cannot understand what happens to someone at regeneration. The word "as" speaks of selflessness, dependence, and humility.

Verse 3 solves the question of entry, while verse 4 resolves the matter of greatness. If having been born again one can keep himself always humble as a little child, this man is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Unfortunately, many forsake this condition. Though they are but children, they act like grownups (see 1 Cor. 3.1). To "become as little children" is the one condition for entering the kingdom of heaven, and to hold on to this condition becomes the very basis for subsequent greatness.

A little child does not look at himself, nor does he possess a competitive heart (the worst that happens to a believer is to become competitive in spiritual things). Paul acknowledges himself as being the least of the apostles (1 Cor. 15.9)—and this is not determined through comparison. He would even rather be separated from Christ if necessary, for the sake of his kinsmen’s salvation (Rom. 9.3). All this reflects how selfless he is. He does not look at himself at all. He is one of the best children in the kingdom, for as he runs the race, he casts no glance at Peter or John. He simply stretches forward for the prize from on high. Humility is having no pride, not a having no ability to preach or lead a revival campaign. Only he who humbles himself as a little child has no pride at all. And the one who humbles himself shall be exalted (Luke 18.14).

How can you have an attitude like this if you think you always had pre-existed in one form or another alongside God?

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Yancey
    Revelation from God always trumps "various Christian writers". I sent you three other verses besides Jeremiah. You didn't comment on those. Could it be because the real issue is that we base our doctrine of pre-mortal existence of spirits on those other three and you don't recognize extra-biblical scripture? So, if LDS claims are true, your arguments and interpretations don't count and are worthless to me.
    Revelation alleged to be from God does not trump various Christian writers who agree with Scripture and when that revelation does not agree with writers in God's word. The only verse you sent me (Jeremiah 1.5) shows Bible commentaries at Blue Letter Bible unanimously reject your interpretation. None of those commentaries agree with anything you say. You're on an island by yourself. I find no Christians in Church history reading verses the way you do. You must be delusional or demonically possessed by the evil spirit of LDS. Either way, you are wrong and lost.

Discern the fact that revelation from the evil spirit tries to counterfeit God's revelations, so the way to test this out is to find agreement with God's word and brothers and sisters in Christ then you know it is by the Holy Spirit of Truth. Since you are unable to do so, realize you are in a fringe cult that will send you right to Hell. Where 2 or 3 are gathered in His name He is there. Whatever we loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven; whatever we bind on earth shall be bound in heaven.

Just as atheism teaches a primordial existence of nature, you teach a primordial existence of beings even your self. The reason you believe in this is because you have no faith to believe in God who alone was "from everlasting" who alone brings into creation from before time "all things" (Rev. 22.13).

"I and the Father are one" being (John 10.30), "one Lord" (Deut.6.4) "from everlasting" (Ps. 41.13, 90.2, 93.2, 103.17, 106.48, Hab. 1.12; see 1 Chron. 16.36, 29.10; Neh. 9.5). You never address this fact because it is embarrassing for your cult.

The reason underlying your heresy is pride, to self-exalt yourself next to God as always having existed. It pains you too much to worship a God who existed before time, but you must exalt yourself next him. The lie from the serpent is not coming bear for you as you would have liked: "ye shall be as gods" (Gen. 3.5), for God said "Thou shalt have no other gods before me" (Ex. 20.3).

When Christians use the term "Scripture" specifically, we are referring to God's word, so when you want to add to God's word like the Roman Church does, you are committing their sin, producing extra-biblical material as though it is God's word. Shame on you! Extra-biblical may or may not agree with God's word, so it is not the guiding principle. You must always check back with Scripture. This is something that makes you very uncomfortable which shows your heart. Rev. 22.18,19 explicitly states the judgment that is upon you. You can have revelatory writings that give further revelation, but that revelation must agree with God's word. Your conscience if in Christ would realize this is a problem for your faith.

Your thoughts and words and comments don't matter because you are a bad man who is going to Hell. What matters is God's word which you have no reverence for. How ugly!

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

For future reference: http://www.mormoncurtain.com/section_forums.html

Appreciate how evil Mormonism is. It says there is a Priesthood chosen before the foundations of the world, that is to say, people born into Earth are already decided without any choice in the matter to be the Priesthood. This is very much like Calvinism in which they had no choice in the matter either. Can you sense what gargantuous pride this entails? Earth then isn't the place of free will for it is already decided in the first place in a pre-existence. Crazy huh? What this does is lower morality today on Earth. Like Hitler said there was the preexisting right of the Aryan race to rule and the Jews belonged in the gas chambers. Anybody can claim anything, but it is just pride and does not check back with Scripture of God's infinite foreknowledge.

Men like to change God's infinite foreknowledge referring to their own pre-existing self, but that is nonsense. Calvinists do the same thing with foreknowledge. They change it to mean a personal knowing only. What is truly insane about this is LDS and Mormonism seem to take from every cult. They take from reincarnation, pantheism (in terms of infinite regress), polytheism or henotheism, atheism, the Roman Church's no millennial reign, popery and non-OSAS. Can you see all those elements? I can. Plus, they add books to the Bible, claiming they are quoting Jesus in these new texts eighteen centuries later. That's like Islam. They have actually altered the meaning of free-will. Free-will was already decided in a pre-existing spirit state. However, contradictions run amok, so they also teach certain other ones can lose salvation if after being saved in their Christ. Coocoo!

Mormons say "man was in the beginning with God" but God says He alone was "from everlasting." God says He alone is "first" and the "Alpha". Before Him nothing was made that was made without Him Jesus. LDS says they have "heavenly parents." Christians say we have only One Parent, God Almighty. Mormons ask, because they don't know, "where do we come from?" since they believe in infinite regress. Christians reply, we come from God, obviously. He created us whence we did not exist before, in any shape or form. Calvinists ask the same sorta question. They ask why do some choose Christ? To reply, the Christian says, because we are made in God's image with free-choice. Similarly, LDS don't like the answer either, so they respond by saying it was decided long before Earth. That is a very Calvinistic thing to say.

At the end of the day the primary evidence is God's word, and the various many verses that speak of God's infinite foreknowledge is the revelation from God and testified by the Holy Spirit. To change those verses into something else such as preexisting beings is being dishonest with yourself and not coming to the original intent of the text. This is what these fishermen were thinking under the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

Why are we here? Because God made us in His image. Why? Because He wants a relationship with us. Why is that so hard to understand? Out of His glory this is what God wants. If you don't like it, it only shows your independency to God and your unsalvation. It shows you are void of humility! You don't have to make up a fantasy pre-existence, nor claim you always existed alongside God as intelligence or even God came about from preexisting intelligence(s).

May you one day accept the uncreated Creator: Trinity of God the Father, God the Son and God the Spirit. God revealed where Christians are going. Some will receive the reward in the millennial reign of Christ and all believers will be in the New City after the 1000 years.

Apostles are for today, but not just twelve, for there are many Apostles and Prophets. Apostles work regionally to appoint Elders of a locality. Prophets are local workers, not regional workers.

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

The oddest rationalization of all is to think you were a spirit being who needed to come to earth to cleanse yourself or mature. If that were true then the angels, sons of God, should become men. Training to run a world in an eternal sexual orgy is the motivation, but that pride is inescapably evil. You will have no such offspring anymore than will Muslims have 72 virgins in heaven. Pride wants to run a world and rule over others, and lust wants sexual infinity.

Your independency in ideationalism, separated from God, will send you to Hell. You can be sure of it.

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Default Plagiarism

Re: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svi8cvyv6SE (Amazing coincidence: same or similar names, of 3 pairs, and place names)

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Yancey
    Nowhere in that video does it say: 12 Apostles have the same name as the original 12 Apostles
    Doug, you sure know how to turn people off from your faith. Would Jesus act the way you are doing? You're not going to become a god with your carrying on like this in your petty obsession to avoid the fact you are polytheist going to Hell.

Who is the one who brought this issue up first? I did. I watched the video and then told you about it. You assumed then the "same name" issue (used for short) meant each side having the "same names," rather than each side having the same number of pairs with the "same name" (immediately I corrected you but you wouldn't listen). I told you many times this is not the case. You should have watched the video when I told you to so you could have seen how you were misunderstanding without carrying on like a drunken sailor. How many times did I tell you to watch the video so you could see how you were misreading? In any case, you are going to Hell Doug because you are Polytheist. You don't seem to mind. Your idolatry of gods is morally bankrupt, calling the Father God, the Son God and the Spirit God but different beings: all one and the same God but 3 different beings!? God is no longer a being then. You have totally redefine what God is. But God is not gods. There is only one way to read this: God is One Being in 3 Persons. You're not going to be a god Doug. You're going to Hell.

Just think how you misread is the same way you misread the Bible, missing the original intent. It's because your spirit is dead to God, you read with selfish intent. That's the best way I know how to explain it-what the Holy Spirit has put on my heart to say. All you can do is try diversionary tactics, focusing on some petty thing, belaboring something that was your own fault and blaming someone else for it. You redefine all the terms in the Bible and make Christianity a laughing stock. What arrogance it takes to change foundational Christianity into Mormonism. Who can have such arrogance and pride to do this but someone bound for Hell? I think deep down inside Doug you know you are going to Hell and you prefer it. It gives you immense pleasure. You're acting like you outwitted God.

God alone is "from everlasting" (Ps. 41.13). "I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any" (Is. 43.10, 44.8). It is God "who alone possesses immortality and dwells in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see" (1 Tim. 6.16). "O Lord, are you not from everlasting?" (Hab. 1.12) "For by him were all things created, in the heavens and upon the earth, things visible and things invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers" (Col. 1.16). No infinite regress! That's atheistic. Changing to gods in infinite regress doesn't make it any better. You're covering up your atheism with polytheism, faithless towards God alone "from everlasting."

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Default Why Doug Yancey is Going to Hell

Why Doug Yancy is Going to Hell

Since God is alone from everlasting, then how can there be others from everlasting also?
    God alone is "from everlasting" (Ps. 41.13). It is God "who alone possesses immortality and dwells in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see" (1 Tim. 6.16) and "he alone is God" (1 Tim. 1.17). Aren't you violating God's word and worshiping a false god?

The Bible says there can't be an infinite regress or future of gods, so why violate God's word?
    "I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any" (Is. 43.10, 44.8). You would be living a lie if you thought God the Father use to be a man and he had a God who use to be a man, and he had a God who use to be a man, so on and so on.

How can there be an infinite regress of prior intelligences and gods, if all invisible things were created by God?
    "O Lord, are you not from everlasting?" (Hab. 1.12) "For by him were all things created, in the heavens and upon the earth, things visible and things invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers" (Col. 1.16). If you can't answer this, but still avoid it, then aren't you showing you worship a false Christ? Therefore, you are going to Hell.

There is something very wrong with changing the orthodox meaning of the Christian God.
    To change or redefine God into gods or 3 beings which is clearly polytheism (henotheism, tritheism) and no longer monotheism, then call yourself Christian flies in the face of "the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch" (Acts 11.26). Like "Agrippa said to Paul, 'You almost persuade me to become a Christian'" (Acts 26.28), you have the same attitude. God is not a personal Being to you, but a complex of beings which lose the personableness of the Trinity in His Three Persons. Thank you Lord for this understanding, revelation and discernment!

How can there be two God's?
    How can there be two Apha's, two I AM's, two "first" from everlasting without being the Trinity? You have never been able to solve this problem of your faith. It's morally bankrupt, logically incoherent and hostile to monotheism. Just like atheists are living a lie of infinite regress you are too, to reject the Almighty where there is no God before Him, beside Him or after Him. Because you reject God of the Bible, you are going to Hell. Why not have the consideration to explain how to resolve this and talk personally with someone who is trying to understand and help you?

Please don't be offended by what God wants you to see.
    He loves you and doesn't want you to perish, but you must accept Him as He is and not a counterfeit, facsimile you create in your own selfish image, because of your unwillingness to come to the God who keeps. You're a victim of your own "selfish desire to be in control," not letting Jesus be the Lord of your life. No man can save himself or keep himself saved. It's impossible. How arrogant man is in thinking he can worship God his own way! "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God" (Eph. 2.8). Jesus said, "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand" (John 10.27-29). "Not of works, lest any man should boast" (Eph. 2.9).

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Default It's Not Too Late for you Doug

The Mormon Church is not the Church and you are not a Christian because you worship a false Christ. There are so many things wrong with your church and Joseph Smith, but I want you to focus on the key ones which eternally separate you from the body of Christ and Jesus Himself. Know that you are a in a cult and the reason you avoid and are unwilling to address these points time and again is because that is the only way you can remain a member of the Mormon Church. This is the nature of being in a cult shutting your mind down to the only way to be saved and who Jesus really is.

Revelation doesn't contradict itself with the final word of God (66 books of the Bible from Genesis to Revelation). Shutting your mind down is not a sign of repentance. There are consequences:

"For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book" (Rev. 22.18,19).

Those who believed in Christ "shall never perish" (John 10.28), but Mormons/LDS say they can perish.

"All things were made by him [Jesus]; and without him was not any thing made that was made" (John 1.3), but Mormons/LDS say Jesus didn't create everything.

The Triune God "who alone" (1 Tim. 6.16) is "from everlasting" (Neh. 9.5), but Mormons/LDS say He is not.

Joseph Smith was a great liar as his father of lies. His purpose was to take as many people to Hell with him as as he could, "until you...are able to dwell in everlasting burnings" (LDS President Joseph Smith, History of the Church, Vol.6, Ch.14, p.305-6, LDS Collectors Library '97 CD-ROM).

"Ye are my witnesses, saith Jehovah, and my servant whom I have chosen; that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me" (Isaiah 43.10).

Salvation is not by works. Works flow from true regeneration, but works done without true regeneration can't save you Doug. I am glad to see you are not into polygamy anymore, but you still fail to address a cult that starts out polygamous is no Church at all. We are "justified by faith in Christ, and not by works: for by works shall no flesh be justified" (Gal. 2.16). "He said to the woman, Thy faith hath saved thee; go in peace. And Jesus said unto him, Receive thy sight: thy faith hath saved thee" (Luke 7.50, 18.42). "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God" (Eph. 2.8). Doug, you still by faith worship a false Christ and so shall you remain unsaved and bound for Hell under the leadership of the Mormon and LDS who will join you shortly in the Lake of Fire along with Satan, the fallen angels, demons and every unsaved soul that ever lived. No matter how good you thing you are in your "good self" the good self can't save you. It is still independent to God Almighty and your Creator Jesus Christ. Good works are way to self-exalt yourself in a false Christ while still rejecting Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Joseph Smith had the "spirit of the world" (1 Cor. 2.12) which is the spirit of antichrist, presenting another Christ, in claiming there was gods before God and after God. "Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are of God; for many false prophets have gone out into the world" (1 John 4.1). Joseph Smith was just another false prophet like Muhammad, Charles T. Russell, Ellen G. White, and Mary Baker Eddy--all easily disproven by God's loving Word. Amen.

Seems pretty clear to me God never had a God father and we will not become gods.

Therefore, Mormonism is a lie. Accept it. Take your medicine, leave the cult and give your life to the true Jesus who created all things. Otherwise, you will spend eternity in Hell Doug.

This is the choice God has presented you. He proved Himself and you still reject Him. You leave God no choice but to put you in Hell Doug for all eternity. How truly sad for you. It makes me sad this is how you are going to depart the world. You're an old man now with not much time left. What a selfish, self-centered, egotistical, and self-exalted man you are who cares not for the plain words of Scripture, for the Bible only agrees with you insofar as you agree with it. You want to be a God one day like God: "I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High" (Is. 14.14). Get ready for Hell, it won't be long now.

What planet is your God on now and when was that when he was a man before? The universe is only 13.7 billion years old, so how do you figure infinite regress out of that? And Jesus didn't create Lucifer but is his brother? What Satanic teachings! Surely, you should not be surprised why Christians reject you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

God said come to Him with an honest heart, He will receive you in Christ. But you don't come to Him with an honest heart.

You really don't need to know anything else other than there is no blank spot in Christianity for 18 centuries. That's the biggest give away of all. That's Satan's accusation. Of course the Church has faltered through the centuries, but never so far as to need Mormonism and LDS. How absurd! The Christ you present is diabolically opposite to the Jesus of the Bible. If you were honest you could see that as the Holy Spirit has given you more than sufficient grace to be able to do so.

Check out this youtube video -- a dying man's last breath spoke of the Jesus of the Bible, not the Jesus of Mormonism.

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Sami writes to me,

"Doug Yancey became threatening asking why I won't give him my name or where I live. He said "what am I afraid of," and when I received another e-mail from him this morning I Googled his name which led me here.

I have instructed him where to find the historical facts of Smith which he refuses to acknowledge and he claims he has a litany of study resources at hand. I'm sure only what is authorized by the LDS.

I said he has been indoctrinated and he replied he had not. I pointed out that was the same as an alcoholic saying "I'm not an alcoholic" which only served to make him more angry.

I'm curious to see what your other dealings have been with him,that is a scary bunch!

I ask in the name of our glorious LORD and savior, Jesus Christ.

Thank you

Thread Information