Quote Originally Posted by christianmomof3
You have an agenda. This site shows the understanding of the Lord's Recovery about the triune God http://www.contendingforthefaith.com/responses/booklets/modalism.html and explains it much better than I can. Your other accusations are also old accusations that have been made in the past and are incorrect and are probably addressed on that site as well.
I am not sure what you mean by agenda, since I don't feel like I have an agenda; and other modalists accuse of an agenda instead of letting go of their modalism. Perhaps you could explain what you mean. I looked through your link and couldn't find anything to solve the problem of Witness Lee saying the Father is the Son, which is modalism. Sometimes a probability can fail. This is not an accusation, but hopefull it helps you if you hath an ear to hear. It is the same OLD problem I think of modalism.

One error I found in your link is "Isaiah 9:6, the Son is the Father." This Father in Is. 9.6 is not referring to God the Father, but is a Hebrew terminology to refer to the Son of God's eternal nature as everlasting ruler or chief. I notice a guy by the name of Ron Kangas wrote that link, and I found elswhere where he said of himself "we are God not in ourselves but only in Him, by Him, with Him, and through Him". He says this quite often. I don't think he is God in Him, by Him, with Him and through Him.