I met a 3rd year college student at a Christian college and she agreed with me that a person can unrighteously justify any sin to themselves on the basis of saying that we are no longer under the law, but live by the grace of God. So for example, if you are a prolific nose picker and put your nose pickings everywhere despite others telling you this is inconsiderate and disgusting bodily emissions (Deut. 23), you can incorporate your theory that we are no longer under the law and that we live by the grace of nose picking, or any other sinful behavior for that matter. Was Jesus a nose picker? Let us be Christlike.

What grace is given to the person by the nose picker by having to put up with so much dirty nose pickings? So don't buy the nose picker's line that you are being ungraceful to them by mentioning their dirty behavior; rather, it is the nose picker who is being insensitive and selfish towards others, devoid of God's grace.

Remember what the Bible says: not one tittle of the law shall pass till all these things are finished. In other words, the law remains with us until the millennial kingdom ends. It hasn't even started yet. Of course, there is a NT sense of these OT law passages given to Israel alone which we should not forget because we are in the dispensation of grace right now during these 2000 years of the church age body of Christ.

The NT sense of Deut. 23 is we ought to still keep clean and try not to pass our germs onto others. Let no man among you be unclean due to bodily emissions. Take a tool from your equipment (handkerchief) and clean yourself. And wash yourself with water. Don't come back to the camp (Israelite camp about to go to war, or other battle you are to enter into such as going to a racquetball tournament) till that evening. When you link the underperformance to the nose picking (i.e. lack of discipline) and the nose-picker lashes out in a violent rage, realize the rage is due to nothing you said, but the nose-picker's ambition which is centered on self. Self is always the source of the problem.

May God not find you doing anything improper, otherwise He will turn away from you, e.g. you will underperform at the racquetball tournament if you pick your nose too much.