Agnosticism, Islam and Revelation
Reflections on words of Margaret Atwood and Martin Amis

Margaret Atwood and Martin Amis are agnostics. They talk so intelligently and seemingly understanding and conscientious, but they are unsaved. How could this be? Christ said if you are not for Him, you are against Him. It is so easy to believe, yet so distant to them. Atwood says there is no sure proof of God. Yet the 4 Step Proof of God is that sure proof and it is merely an extension of the Scriptural statements, that all you need do is look up at the mountains and the stars to know, God did it!

What neither Margaret or Martin do is answer the questions they ask as though they stop short on purpose because of their own talent. Because they are so good at what they do, they don't need God enough to truly know Him and receive eternal forgiveness from Him, so why should they extend the conversation further with Him, for are they not doing much better by carrying on in their glorious talents, receiving spectacular acclaims in the world? The arrogance to say there is no proof when it is right there, is the independence of disobedience.

In listening to Martin Amis speak about Islam, a verse comes into my conscience immediately.

"And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood" (Rev. 16.4).

Why does my spirit bring out this verse? Why did the Holy Spirit put this in my spirit?

The reason is because we are in a new wave the world has never seen before. Oh yes, it is a brand new thing. What is it? It's called suicide mass murderer. It gives off a cool-headed pleasure.

Through the greatness of the past Islamic Empire and today's incredibly painful jealousy of Islamics today of western civilization, the great temptress of Islam. It is a great confusion which only suicide bombers can solve.

What is born out of the Ottoman Empire and their marriage with Nazism as part of the Axis powers in WWII, especially the past couple of decades is the build up to the great river of blood with wave after wave of suicide bombers. This differs from the approach of Hezbollah with its wave after wave of rockets. The combination of the two approaches in the total-ism of Islam is quite a mixture.

The Koran is a book of rule after rule after constricting rules. So many rules is a works of the flesh, trying to accomplish things by their own flesh. Christianity does not say the letter of law has passed, but that the spirit of the law was filled up by Christ: "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil" (Matt. 5.17).

Not one title of the law will pass until these things are completed-until the millennial kingdom ends-, which has yet to begin with the appearance of Christ. Christians are under another law which is the law of the Spirit.

Islam will be drinking the blood soon of the saints, "For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy" (Rev. 16.6).

"And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared" (v.12).

After what Islam does with its mass-murdering suicide bombers, the kings of the earth will finish what they started, even from China in the east. But first, you get to go straight to the 72 virgins, instead of having to wait millennia, if you blow yourself up. Loving Islamic parents teach their children at the youngest of ages, and in schools, to blow themselves up as child sacrifices to the god of Molech. Israel was suppose to destroy those nations committed to child sacrifices.